Retro - Coast [PlusEMU] Play today!

Opened on 2019, Coast strives to bring back the retro gaming experience, with a quality economy and weekly updates, we can guarantee your stay here will be enjoyable! We're still growing strong today with over 20 registrations and a consistent 2+ online throughout the week.

Coast has a loyal user base with what we call a great "family" or in other peoples words, community, who play a major role in all of our decisions concerning the retro. We're a retro based on the communities endeavors to help us expand its appeal. We also have amazing mod's who are fully trained, meaning the retro has active and hardworking mod's to help users like you at all times!

The most difficult aspect of a retro is trying to be unique and stand apart from other retros, this is difficult because of the overuse of similar CMS' and emulators. We will not brag about any minor changes, but we emphasize the difference in control and the atmosphere we will offer to any new user willing to try Coast. We offer a retro gaming experience that is completely run by the user's opinions and suggestions.

Our main focus primarily is transforming the user interface for all to see beginning with the CMS towards entering the game, to use a fun approach playing and keeping an eye on team events with profile creation. I want to share the word out for that applications are online!

Screenshots attached;
Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 12.08.04 copy.jpg

Play today!
[ To view this link you must register here. ]

Attachments

Last edited:

BR4N

www.habcrush.co.uk
Opened on 2019, Coast strives to bring back the retro gaming experience, with a quality economy and weekly updates, we can guarantee your stay here will be enjoyable! We're still growing strong today with over 20 registrations and a consistent 2+ online throughout the week.

Coast has a loyal user base with what we call a great "family" or in other peoples words, community, who play a major role in all of our decisions concerning the retro. We're a retro based on the communities endeavors to help us expand its appeal. We also have amazing mod's who are fully trained, meaning the retro has active and hardworking mod's to help users like you at all times!

The most difficult aspect of a retro is trying to be unique and stand apart from other retros, this is difficult because of the overuse of similar CMS' and emulators. We will not brag about any minor changes, but we emphasize the difference in control and the atmosphere we will offer to any new user willing to try Coast. We offer a retro gaming experience that is completely run by the user's opinions and suggestions.

Our main focus primarily is transforming the user interface for all to see beginning with the CMS towards entering the game, to use a fun approach playing and keeping an eye on team events with profile creation. I want to share the word out for that applications are online!

Screenshots attached;
View attachment 9471

Play today!
[ To view this link you must register here. ]
default brain is so ugly but good luck

JynX

pathetic.site
Agreed with BRAN, your CMS needs a fair bit of work because by default it's ugly and the changes you've done hasn't made it much better in the grand scheme of things. Also, buy a real domain... You can legit get a .pw domain for < $1.50 and if you can't afford $1.50 then you're just another retro that's going to be open until next months VPS bill. Good luck, you're going to need it.

Agreed with BRAN, your CMS needs a fair bit of work because by default it's ugly and the changes you've done hasn't made it much better in the grand scheme of things. Also, buy a real domain... You can legit get a .pw domain for < $1.50 and if you can't afford $1.50 then you're just another retro that's going to be open until next months VPS bill. Good luck, you're going to need it.
I must agree with you. but hey least the chap is trying i suppose. :) but 100% to what you and bran are saying

Stee

Give me your bath water.
My advice to you my man is learn what you're building before opening.
You don't want to open, have a nice community but you're bogged down trying to add all the stuff your players want and having no time for the community.
Preparation is key.

Stee

Give me your bath water.
I said it once I say it again. Preparation is key.
Now you're stuck doing updates after you open.

Hypothesis

Web Developer
Lol, such assholes in this community. Nice hotel mate, could do with some work though, a couple of things can be modified, etc. I'd be more than happy to help fix up some things on your CMS and emulator, private message me your Discord or add mine, Joseph#8099

ZaneyRetros

The comments above, my god. Anyhow, if you want any help be sure to contact me on Discord: Zane#6149
- Ignore what people have to say, it would of been nice if they helped instead of chatting bull.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)