Retro - Coast [PlusEMU] Play today!

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
Opened on 2019, Coast strives to bring back the retro gaming experience, with a quality economy and weekly updates, we can guarantee your stay here will be enjoyable! We're still growing strong today with over 20 registrations and a consistent 2+ online throughout the week.

Coast has a loyal user base with what we call a great "family" or in other peoples words, community, who play a major role in all of our decisions concerning the retro. We're a retro based on the communities endeavors to help us expand its appeal. We also have amazing mod's who are fully trained, meaning the retro has active and hardworking mod's to help users like you at all times!

The most difficult aspect of a retro is trying to be unique and stand apart from other retros, this is difficult because of the overuse of similar CMS' and emulators. We will not brag about any minor changes, but we emphasize the difference in control and the atmosphere we will offer to any new user willing to try Coast. We offer a retro gaming experience that is completely run by the user's opinions and suggestions.

Our main focus primarily is transforming the user interface for all to see beginning with the CMS towards entering the game, to use a fun approach playing and keeping an eye on team events with profile creation. I want to share the word out for that applications are online!

Screenshots attached;
You must be registered for see images attach

Play today!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 12.09.10.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 12.09.10.png
    514.7 KB · Views: 142
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 14.43.01.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-17 at 14.43.01.png
    341.7 KB · Views: 160
  • Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 14.00.17.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-23 at 14.00.17.png
    199.3 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Opened on 2019, Coast strives to bring back the retro gaming experience, with a quality economy and weekly updates, we can guarantee your stay here will be enjoyable! We're still growing strong today with over 20 registrations and a consistent 2+ online throughout the week.

Coast has a loyal user base with what we call a great "family" or in other peoples words, community, who play a major role in all of our decisions concerning the retro. We're a retro based on the communities endeavors to help us expand its appeal. We also have amazing mod's who are fully trained, meaning the retro has active and hardworking mod's to help users like you at all times!

The most difficult aspect of a retro is trying to be unique and stand apart from other retros, this is difficult because of the overuse of similar CMS' and emulators. We will not brag about any minor changes, but we emphasize the difference in control and the atmosphere we will offer to any new user willing to try Coast. We offer a retro gaming experience that is completely run by the user's opinions and suggestions.

Our main focus primarily is transforming the user interface for all to see beginning with the CMS towards entering the game, to use a fun approach playing and keeping an eye on team events with profile creation. I want to share the word out for that applications are online!

Screenshots attached;

Play today!
default brain is so ugly but good luck

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Agreed with BRAN, your CMS needs a fair bit of work because by default it's ugly and the changes you've done hasn't made it much better in the grand scheme of things. Also, buy a real domain... You can legit get a .pw domain for < $1.50 and if you can't afford $1.50 then you're just another retro that's going to be open until next months VPS bill. Good luck, you're going to need it.

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Agreed with BRAN, your CMS needs a fair bit of work because by default it's ugly and the changes you've done hasn't made it much better in the grand scheme of things. Also, buy a real domain... You can legit get a .pw domain for < $1.50 and if you can't afford $1.50 then you're just another retro that's going to be open until next months VPS bill. Good luck, you're going to need it.

I must agree with you. but hey least the chap is trying i suppose. :) but 100% to what you and bran are saying

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
My advice to you my man is learn what you're building before opening.
You don't want to open, have a nice community but you're bogged down trying to add all the stuff your players want and having no time for the community.
Preparation is key.

ManIron

Jun 1, 2018
Update CMS with group and gaming focus.

More to come..

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
The landing view will stay the same so that way it’s almost html5, cheers.
PA3hVA0.png

That's not how that works.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Stee

Oh hot damn. This is my jam.
Jun 28, 2011
I said it once I say it again. Preparation is key.
Now you're stuck doing updates after you open.

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Lol, such assholes in this community. Nice hotel mate, could do with some work though, a couple of things can be modified, etc. I'd be more than happy to help fix up some things on your CMS and emulator, private message me your Discord or add mine, Dayz#5319

Last edited:

ZaneyRetros

i am dead
Jul 27, 2015
The comments above, my god. Anyhow, if you want any help be sure to contact me on Discord: Zane#6149
- Ignore what people have to say, it would of been nice if they helped instead of chatting bull.

Users who are viewing this thread