Reset of database

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
Hello, im using Arcturus Morningstar and im wondering if theres a way to remove all rarez from users without removing rooms? alot of the users have their rarity items in rooms so :D

Liam

habhub.net
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Yes, you will just have to run queries to delete the data that contains the ids of the rares from the items table.

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
Yes, you will just have to run queries to delete the data that contains the ids of the rares from the items table.
oh alright, but there is very much items, do i need to find the right items? and what is the best way to do that? i dont wanna remove anything else than the rarity’s🥹🥹

Liam

habhub.net
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
oh alright, but there is very much items, do i need to find the right items? and what is the best way to do that? i dont wanna remove anything else than the rarity’s🥹🥹
You could run a query to get the item ids that are in the catalogue pages you want, such as the staff catalogue. Then, you would need to put those item ids in another query to be deleted from the items table.

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
You could run a query to get the item ids that are in the catalogue pages you want, such as the staff catalogue. Then, you would need to put those item ids in another query to be deleted from the items table.
oh alright, so you have an example or idea of the query i need to insert?🥹❤️

Liam

habhub.net
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
oh alright, so you have an example or idea of the query i need to insert?🥹❤️
SQL:
SELECT * FROM catalog_items WHERE page_id = '1';
This will give you a list of items from the page

SQL:
DELETE FROM items WHERE item_id = '1';
Use the item_ids to remove the items you want

Does that make sense? Hope it helps. Remember to take backups.

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
SQL:
SELECT * FROM catalog_items WHERE page_id = '1';
This will give you a list of items from the page

SQL:
DELETE FROM items WHERE item_id = '1';
Use the item_ids to remove the items you want

Does that make sense? Hope it helps. Remember to take backups.

Hello, yeah im trying it now!
But we have 1 database called MAIN and 1 called TEST (wich is the test database)

if i do the delete from items where item_id =
will it delete from the habin database aswell?
Post automatically merged:

also, do you know how to fix so ppl can move chairs under the avatar? like so if ppl are standing infront of a chair u can move the chair under their avatar?

Also, when im clicking on a pet i dont get the "Train" bubble up so ppl cant train their pets. Is there any fast fix for this? im sorry for spamming <3

Last edited:

Liam

habhub.net
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
No, it will only delete from the database you have open. As I said, remember to take backups.

also, do you know how to fix so ppl can move chairs under the avatar? like so if ppl are standing infront of a chair u can move the chair under their avatar?

Also, when im clicking on a pet i dont get the "Train" bubble up so ppl cant train their pets. Is there any fast fix for this? im sorry for spamming <3
Might be an emulator setting, not sure.

I don't think pet training is coded in Arcturus.

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
No, it will only delete from the database you have open. As I said, remember to take backups.

Might be an emulator setting, not sure.

I don't think pet training is coded in Arcturus.

Alright, will i find the setting in the database?

Liam

habhub.net
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I don't know about that one. I think there's only a setting to do this using wired.

If you can't do it on Habbo it's unlikely you can do it using Arcturus.

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
Alright! also, do you know how i can add customs badges on the retro? and then make them being buyable into the catalog? i have added it into the album but it wont load up in the catalog... Arcturus Morningstar and beaver db

is there a place i have to write in the badge?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Alright! also, do you know how i can add customs badges on the retro? and then make them being buyable into the catalog? i have added it into the album but it wont load up in the catalog... Arcturus Morningstar and beaver db

is there a place i have to write in the badge?
Probably cache, try clear cache and see if it loads make sure it’s .gif

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
Thanks lads for the help!

Do you know how i fix a command and the way to make it work on the retro??

Wanna add like so ppl can do :hug User

and then it says like

"Gives a warm hug to User"

React

Sep 17, 2023
Thanks lads for the help!

Do you know how i fix a command and the way to make it work on the retro??

Wanna add like so ppl can do :hug User

and then it says like

"Gives a warm hug to User"
It'll be in with the rest of the commands somewhere, if it's not you can try to add it using a command already there and editing it of course, remember to debug and "build" as well.

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
It'll be in with the rest of the commands somewhere, if it's not you can try to add it using a command already there and editing it of course, remember to debug and "build" as well.
Yeah thats true, but debug and build? do i have to do smth there? im not sure where to add the stuff.... possible to get some help?

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
If you're using visual studio, it's just to make sure your retro has the latest build (e.g the new stuff you added.)
Yeah i am using Visual studio, but not really sure how to get the command into the hotel and stuff... would love if you could get me a little fingerpointer!

React

Sep 17, 2023
Yeah i am using Visual studio, but not really sure how to get the command into the hotel and stuff... would love if you could get me a little fingerpointer!
You need to add it in the file where the rest of the commands are e.g "HotelCommands.cs" then "build". On the menu bar, choose Build > Build Solution, or press Ctrl+Shift+B. The Output window displays the results of the build. The build succeeded. it & save, if you done it correctly you'll have no errors.

Users who are viewing this thread