Reset of database

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
Hello, im using Arcturus Morningstar and im wondering if theres a way to remove all rarez from users without removing rooms? alot of the users have their rarity items in rooms so :D

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
You should be able to disable read only mode, have a look around.
Legit been looking for about an hour, there is no damn place! xDD been googling aswell
Post automatically merged:

i am clicking make file writable but when i try to write it tells me thats its in read only all the time...

Last edited:

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019
Is there anything in the emulator_texts?
nah nothing there

Is there anything in the emulator_texts?
You must be registered for see images attach

yes i see this, but i dont have any plugins for essentials... i tried to put in essentials.jar but the client just stops working by then.... could you guide me to get it working? i tried :hug but nothing happens, theres no command called that when i do ;Plugins

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
nah nothing there

yes i see this, but i dont have any plugins for essentials... i tried to put in essentials.jar but the client just stops working by then.... could you guide me to get it working? i tried :hug but nothing happens, theres no command called that when i do ;Plugins
Add the .jar file to the plugins folder, start the emulator, close the emulator, start the emulator again, make sure you have the command in the permissions table, then it should work!

React

Sep 17, 2023
nah nothing there

just change the text here?

zevdev

Jun 28, 2019

Im also trying to get gamer of the week points into the leaderboard, but all i get is error

</div>
<div class="border border-gray-200 rounded-lg">
<div class="border-b border-gray-200 p-2 flex justify-center">
<h3 class="text-lg font-semibold text-white">{{ __('GOTW Poeng') }}</h3>
</div>
<div class="border-t border-gray-200">
<x-leaderboard-card title="{{ __('Points') }}" icon="credits.png" :data="$gotw" valueKey="gotw" valueType="GOTW Poeng" />
</div>

Thats how it looks like but i only get error :((( what am i doing wrong?

React

Sep 17, 2023

Im also trying to get gamer of the week points into the leaderboard, but all i get is error

</div>
<div class="border border-gray-200 rounded-lg">
<div class="border-b border-gray-200 p-2 flex justify-center">
<h3 class="text-lg font-semibold text-white">{{ __('GOTW Poeng') }}</h3>
</div>
<div class="border-t border-gray-200">
<x-leaderboard-card title="{{ __('Points') }}" icon="credits.png" :data="$gotw" valueKey="gotw" valueType="GOTW Poeng" />
</div>

Thats how it looks like but i only get error :((( what am i doing wrong?
This isn't making much sense, what's the exact problem & can you show a larger snippet of code, how does it look when you go to the table after making changes?

Users who are viewing this thread