How to set up a retro in 2023 (IIS) (Nitro HTML5) - (Part 2)

marciismx

Aug 19, 2024
hey object

i get now
"Once Atom CMS has been linked through IIS, you will be able to visit it through your domain name. The first time you visit it, you'll be prompted with an installation screen, which required you to paste in an installation code. This code can be found inside your database manager (DBeaver) within the table "website_installation" copy this code and paste it in, then go through the installation steps."

on this step,

when im looking on my website i get this error :

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2054] The server requested authentication method unknown to the client [auth_gssapi_client]

and i dont see "website_installation" in de DB

React

Sep 17, 2023
hey object

i get now
"Once Atom CMS has been linked through IIS, you will be able to visit it through your domain name. The first time you visit it, you'll be prompted with an installation screen, which required you to paste in an installation code. This code can be found inside your database manager (DBeaver) within the table "website_installation" copy this code and paste it in, then go through the installation steps."

on this step,

SQLSTATE[HY000] [2054] The server requested authentication method unknown to the client [auth_gssapi_client]

Are you sure that your Database has all of the tables? By what you're describing it doesn't sound like this is the case.

Also, for SQLSTATE[HY00] [2054] are your database credentials correct? are you running the correct/required version of MySQL?

Object

?
Nov 10, 2017
hey object

i get now

on this step,

Wrong DB credentials + follow what i just posted.

retrosshab

Mar 10, 2024
Yeah i'm still having the same issues:

currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

when trying to load the domain link. So i'm unable to proceed with getting the production key

Run all of these then try again

React

Sep 17, 2023
Yeah i'm still having the same issues:

currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

when trying to load the domain link. So i'm unable to proceed with getting the production key

IIS problem, also check the verison of your PHP and ensure it's correctly installed.

Users who are viewing this thread