[RELEASE]RevCMS Habbo Layout/Template/Theme - HabboPHP Style(March 16, 2015-Version 3.5.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
Oh :( ... I thought thats how whole skin was.. Lol is there a way to the whole theme like that? Cause it look cool.. The tabs are even on the top lol @Wickd

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Oh :( ... I thought thats how whole skin was.. Lol is there a way to the whole theme like that? Cause it look cool.. The tabs are even on the top lol @Wickd
I think someone made something like that, let me check.

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
Cause bro if not that I want something unique lol.. Not seen very often @Wickd we follow the same old habbo-styled themes haha... Like for ex look at fatalhotel's theme.. They look nothing like Habbo does..

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Cause bro if not that I want something unique lol.. Not seen very often @Wickd we follow the same old habbo-styled themes haha... Like for ex look at fatalhotel's theme.. They look nothing like Habbo does..
You have a good point, well anyways it used to be here

OMRetros

Sep 25, 2014
Yeah he sadly removed it due to credits @Wickd .. Oh well I'm not sure what I wanna do.. I might stick with rev or might not .. Not sure at all haha

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Yeah he sadly removed it due to credits @Wickd .. Oh well I'm not sure what I wanna do.. I might stick with rev or might not .. Not sure at all haha
I might consider re-creating Aurora skin not sure tho.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
How to config MySQL and URL of template ?
You only need to configure your CMS.
*If running on RevCMS config file can be found under 'app/managment/config.php

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
If I understand correctly, I copy the version in the 1.9.9.9 version ?
We're getting OFF Topic here, you just download it and put it in your FTP Folder(it's either htdocs or wwroot).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread