[RELEASE]RevCMS Habbo Layout/Template/Theme - HabboPHP Style(March 16, 2015-Version 3.5.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BroadCastHR

Apr 25, 2015
Hello, i love RevCMS, I wanted to know when would be available version 4.0. I'm french and I do not speak English very well.

Best.

travy641

Apr 30, 2015
Put all downloaded files in your Habbo folder(appl/tpl/skins/Habbo)If help needed reply here!
So i've done this step, everything seems to work fine. But when i go to login/register It takes me to a screen where all it says is (Votcheck) In top left corner D: Cant get to homepage or anything!

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
So i've done this step, everything seems to work fine. But when i go to login/register It takes me to a screen where all it says is (Votcheck) In top left corner D: Cant get to homepage or anything!
Go to Me.php and delete {votecheck}.

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Ok i just tryed that but now i get a completely blank white page, there is nothing on the page what's so ever??
Can you provide a screen shot?

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
yea i can, in the screenshot you can see the blank page and the me.php open on my other monitor.
Try going to and see what happens.

travy641

Apr 30, 2015
What about index/register?
Index and register work fine but as soon as i login or after i create an account and hit submit is when i get the blankpage, almost as if the page it is trying to direct me to is missing or something. The index page works and it will let me login or create an account but after that point i am directed to a white page??

Wickd

Jan 15, 2013
Index and register work fine but as soon as i login or after i create an account and hit submit is when i get the blankpage, almost as if the page it is trying to direct me to is missing or something. The index page works and it will let me login or create an account but after that point i am directed to a white page??
What happens if you add {votecheck}?

travy641

Apr 30, 2015
What happens if you add {votecheck}?
When i add {votecheck} then it displays {votecheck} on a white blank page up in the left hand corner and when i remove it, then it is completely blank. This is what it did.

Attachments

• PAINT.jpg
    PAINT.jpg
    659.7 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread