[RELEASE]RevCMS Habbo Layout/Template/Theme - HabboPHP Style(March 16, 2015-Version 3.5.1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
@Wickd I'm sorry to report I still get the same error, full white background on the me page, and loads of errors.
How about downloading version 3.0 and then update it by hand?

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
@Wickd or @RyanzRetros I'm using IIS 7, with PHP 5.4 I think the version is, I've tried this now on 4 servers, and still the same error, same PHP version and IIS version.
HMMMMM... Add my Skype, Facebook or follow my Twitter (all in signature) and PM me VPS details and I will take a look for you. It is weird how it doesn't work for you.

Last edited:

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Yes, but I am editing it to Rev, which is not a CMS, I know.
It's not a CMS it's only a theme for Rev(which is not a CMS either).

UPDATE: @Wickd the skin has a faulty register page, you cannot register... I have had a look and have not been able to resolve this issue. Please fix it as soon as possible.

RyanzRetros

Developer of ChakCMS
Jan 14, 2015
Everyone says RevCMS is not a content management system, even though it has a config file.

UPDATE: Hello guys,
Today is the first day of me editing it on a new VPS (donations would be appreciated - PM me). I have started to edit it and am getting the main bits done (ie: tidying up the config.php file I have created with working code and no exploits in class.template.php), navigators etc. I am adding many things which are from my hotel and so please expect a month at least. I am a perfectionist ;)
-Ryanz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread