[Release] Jays UberCMS Edit

johnny198611

Feb 2, 2015
It's your account, same username and password as used to login AS LONG AS you are ABOVE the rank like 8?
I've tried that.. there's no housekeeping link in the account where i login.
I have found a folder called allseeingeye, its the housekeeping one but like it won't accept my username and password that I registered with ?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
I have found a folder called allseeingeye, its the housekeeping one but like it won't accept my username and password that I registered with ?
Rank yourself in the database and it should appear.

Disregard my last post, look for the newer version of my ubercms edits for the housekeeping.

Ziamerko

Mar 29, 2015
Uhm, what shall I do with the DB? I can't open it in any programs lool. and do I need it foor the CMS? I actually just want the CMS cause it was one beautyyyy 10/10.

GageDodd

Sep 30, 2014
but it is because i used it the same password with same database on all my other cmses i have used and they all worked

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
If you can't even figure out how to add a column to your database, I would advice not putting this hotel online. It won't last. You need experience and need to know what you're doing, you won't be spoon fed all the answers to every problem that arises.
XKyfOVS.png

kDm6EuL.png

maintenance = 0
webbuild = Your Current WebBuild in client.php

Users who are viewing this thread