[Release] Jays UberCMS Edit

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
does that have to stay there?
It shouldn't be there. Go to your TPL folder and under generic_top just go ahead and remove it or add the if statement:

IF (!LOGGED_IN){

}
around it

(That's how I think the if statement goes, haven't worked on this cms in awhile)

uUu_uNkNoWn_uUu

Jan 13, 2015
This is the errors i get:
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 312 (on all pages)
Fatal error: Call to a member function formatUsername() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\allseeingeye\pages\cfhs.php on line 125 (when i select Call for Help tool on housekeeping)
How do i get rid of these issues?

And oh, i also forgot how to put the external texts on my retro. How do i do this?

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
This is the errors i get:
Warning: mysql_num_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\global.php on line 312 (on all pages)
Fatal error: Call to a member function formatUsername() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\allseeingeye\pages\cfhs.php on line 125 (when i select Call for Help tool on housekeeping)
How do i get rid of these issues?

And oh, i also forgot how to put the external texts on my retro. How do i do this?
This is an R63A Edit, and your external texts should be with the download, its the entire htdocs file

Users who are viewing this thread