[Release] Jays UberCMS Edit

VaporFlavour

Dec 15, 2016
yep, thats what we stand for, #makeretrogreatagain, we ant to set up an old cms in a new time, no ddos others and things like this, we want to be clean and nice
maybe, if you know this cms well, you could help us, if we need help and also if you want to help :p

well, i need some support, if anyone knows that cms and can help me, please contact me, because the register page is not working
Do you have any technichal skills ? If so, are you sure its compatible with your database ?

Luxiirious

Dec 16, 2016
i used the same database he uploaded in the first post, the one that was under the cms
it is like this: you press "register" and then, it shows you the "404 No Page Found" error, when you go sitename.domain/register.php it is working, it shows the page, but when you go further(press next button) it tells you the same error again sitename.domain/register_submit and with .php ending is not working

VaporFlavour

Dec 15, 2016
i used the same database he uploaded in the first post, the one that was under the cms
it is like this: you press "register" and then, it shows you the "404 No Page Found" error, when you go sitename.domain/register.php it is working, it shows the page, but when you go further(press next button) it tells you the same error again sitename.domain/register_submit and with .php ending is not working
Okay, simple fix I think, Make sure the links are all correct and work.

Luxiirious

Dec 16, 2016
idk where they are lol, i know that i have to fix them, the problem is, this cms is like, what you need can be everywhere

Luxiirious

Dec 16, 2016
sure i got, i also have skype and a teamspeak3 server, just join ts.minehills.de
i am sponsoring this ts3 for a minecraft noob server so dont worry about these kids :p

oh, i forgot to say, my name in teamspeak is "[LBP - Leiter] Tim"

Users who are viewing this thread