[Rel] Skywave Emulator 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingAdam

Apple Developer
Mar 30, 2015
Hey there, I am going to release the Skywave 4.0 emulator which is currently UNRELEASED. It is only released in another language and this is in English. For the ones who don't know, Skywave 4.0 is an emulator which has a variety of features which I will explain below in a minute; The credits for this emulator go to Jonny; Kaizer (Gage) or Danny do not own this but do use it for their hotels (Cabbo and Habway).

FEATURES:- A fast and reliable emulator which never really lags.
- This emulator should be fully safe (No exploits), if there is exploits they should be able to find easy but I doubt it.
- This emulator was UNRELEASED.
- The emulator comes with its very own Database (Links to both will be in description for emulator and database.
- Able to go :faceless, has groups, R63B Features, Games work but need developing more and a much newer UI.
- There shouldn't really be problems with this emulator either if you know what you're doing.
- This emulator has a variety of features, I hope you enjoy.
- WORKING QUESTS!

Download links:

SQL:

CREDITS TO- @Kylie

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
jmsTkuK.png

Typical

Mirrors, in-case they're taken down.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
doesnt habbo use skywave bcuz sulake cnt code and habbo copies us
gud release :D:D 10/10
much credit very good
i like it
AKA:
This emulator needs a lot of work and I don't see why kids still mess with Aarons handywork and destroy it such as with Goldtree and recently this - however Skywave isn't as bad as Goldtree

KingAdam

Apple Developer
Mar 30, 2015
doesnt habbo use skywave bcuz sulake cnt code and habbo copies us
gud release :D:D 10/10
much credit very good
i like it
AKA:
This emulator needs a lot of work and I don't see why kids still mess with Aarons handywork and destroy it such as with Goldtree and recently this - however Skywave isn't as bad as Goldtree
Thanks :), This exact Emulator was used on Cabbo and Habway, So I didn't want to edit it or anything :)

jmsTkuK.png

Typical

Mirrors, in-case they're taken down.

Excuse me the links work ;)

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Skywave is as bad as Goldtree, because it is based off of Goldtree.
This emulator is full of exploits, not to mention this. (Suklaa Vene = Skywave Developer)
lS79fE6.png

But hey, If you want this emulator just because its Phoenix, and its r63b... be my guess.
I'll probably be the one to drop your database though.

KingAdam

Apple Developer
Mar 30, 2015
Skywave is as bad as Goldtree, because it is based off of Goldtree.
This emulator is full of exploits, not to mention this. (Suklaa Vene = Skywave Developer)
lS79fE6.png

But hey, If you want this emulator just because its Phoenix, and its r63b... be my guess.
I'll probably be the one to drop your database though.
I reallly didn't know about any of this but Cabbo uses and and so did Habway, This EMU is the exact one they used. But I am guessing it is a bit buggy. But it is Phoenix R63B.

Oct 11, 2014
I reallly didn't know about any of this but Cabbo uses and and so did Habway, This EMU is the exact one they used. But I am guessing it is a bit buggy. But it is Phoenix R63B.
they used different build. i dont recommend using this.

Youngster

Sensitivity killed my dog...
Aug 10, 2015
Thank you for sharing! I won't be using it since it doesn't have the full source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread