[Rel] Skywave Emulator 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
This is what is wrong with this community.
No, what's wrong is you people constantly ruining good work.And you call your yourselves developers quite a joke actually.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
No, what's wrong is you people constantly ruining good work.And you call your yourselves developers quite a joke actually.
Agreed, don't insult unless you can code it, thats my motto/

Joe

Jun 10, 2012

Agreed, don't insult unless you can code it, thats my motto/
The top developers for this section of modding don't share their work. I appreciate projects like Azure as it allows people to use/work on the source. I've been around a while now, back in the day people were so generous with sharing their work, nowadays you need to pay money so people don't drop your database or release a fix for an issue you're experiencing.

Marcel

You're the guy who stole my car
Jul 17, 2015
The top developers for this section of modding don't share their work. I appreciate projects like Azure as it allows people to use/work on the source. I've been around a while now, back in the day people were so generous with sharing their work, nowadays you need to pay money so people don't drop your database or release a fix for an issue you're experiencing.
I totally agree with you, I can't lie but I'm stingy myself, I'm not generous to share my projects no more.
One of my Projects which is big might be released though depending on what my partner and I decide if to share it or not {@Fano}

FunzyKiller

Apr 7, 2014
if i change plus emu to this skywave emu, my hot_furni has the revision for r63b does the sql actually link to it?

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
Does anyone have the swfs?
use BcStorm Swfs

but i wouldn't suggest useing this either as brad stated theres backdoors
tkkEHpm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread