R.I.P Trayvon Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Yeah sad story.
But blazing Rasta won't bring him back ;) Or anyone else that has died...
So take a chill pill ;3
Of course we know that, Rasta has always been racist. When it comes to the point when the person is dead for no apparent reason, that was uncalled for.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
So what nubs up there are saying is people should be more like Michael jackson

Rashawn

Jun 18, 2011
I never said "I had a problem with being black", I said if you weren't black you wouldn't die much lol.

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
I agree with Rasta, you have a choice to live life as a black person, or to kill yourself and become white. *Results May Vary*
-.- You really can't be this ignorant. I'm hoping you aren't, aswell as Rasta who thought liking this post would be a funny thing to do. Someone losing there life period isn't a joke. Grow up...

Rashawn

Jun 18, 2011
-.- You really can't be this ignorant. I'm hoping you aren't, aswell as Rasta who thought liking this post would be a funny thing to do. Someone losing there life period isn't a joke. Grow up...
LOL, You have to get a Lulz out of somethings, I lul'd when my friend said a dude jumped infront of a train and got shot in the head 2 times. #kthx

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
LOL, You have to get a Lulz out of somethings, I lul'd when my friend said a dude jumped infront of a train and got shot in the head 2 times. #kthx
Jumping infront of a train is his fault... Getting shot for being a suspect of nothing is not your fault..

Settaz

Jul 4, 2010

That makes no sense. Jumping infront of a train and being shot for no reason are two completely different things. You obviously can't comprehend that though, so I'm done trying to explain to an ignorant child.

Rashawn

Jun 18, 2011
That makes no sense. Jumping infront of a train and being shot for no reason are two completely different things. You obviously can't comprehend that though, so I'm done trying to explain to an ignorant child.
What exactly are you explaining to me? That I shouldn't get a lulz out of things you whine about? Sorry... but we all have different beliefs and opinions, and it would actually take a mature person to understand that.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
What exactly are you explaining to me? That I shouldn't get a lulz out of things you whine about? Sorry... but we all have different beliefs and opinions, and it would actually take a mature person to understand that.
Ndd A mature person to find that death isn't something you can recover from..

Rashawn

Jun 18, 2011
Ndd A mature person to find that death isn't something you can recover from..
Sometimes it's better to forget, what would I be like crying because of 1,887 people dying in my family? What do I do I actually move on. I care, but I don't think of it.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Sometimes it's better to forget, what would I be like crying because of 1,887 people dying in my family? What do I do I actually move on. I care, but I don't think of it.
You don't take death seriously, you came on a chatbox before saying your mom got shot walking down the street, uhm not funny. Until you have something really missing from your life that you treasured don't bother posting here again.

Settaz

Jul 4, 2010
You don't take death seriously, you came on a chatbox before saying your mom got shot walking down the street, uhm not funny. Until you have something really missing from your life that you treasured don't bother posting here again.

I wouldn't bother trying to reason, his brain capacity leads him to think one way. He's an inconsiderate kid that doesn't realize forgetting and making a joke about something are different. Your mother doesn't die and you just laugh at it. Apparently this retard doesn't understand, I wouldn't expect him to though. It takes a mature person to understand.

Andre12345

Feb 29, 2012
That's fucked up . Who the fuck would kill a Dude for being black . Maybe I should kill you for being such an idiot.
R.I.P as RastaLulz That was kinda messed up. But lifes a bitch, eh?

Andre12345

Feb 29, 2012
Nahh , I'm serious Who the Eff would murder a kid for being black? I bet the guy who killed him was white . Just like Martin Luther King Jr. he was killed by a white guy for being black? The fudge?! Wow. & @ RastaLulz That was kinda low , If you were trying to be funny, Didn't work obviously. & Trayvon Martin used to live across from Me when I was in the 4th grade . Ugh , This is fucked up.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Nahh , I'm serious Who the Eff would murder a kid for being black? I bet the guy who killed him was white . Just like Martin Luther King Jr. he was killed by a white guy for being black? The fudge?! Wow. & @ RastaLulz That was kinda low , If you were trying to be funny, Didn't work obviously. & Trayvon Martin used to live across from Me when I was in the 4th grade . Ugh , This is fucked up.
He was white, infact he was a the leader of the neighborhood watch..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread