R.I.P Trayvon Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keon

Aug 4, 2010
I agree with Rasta, you have a choice to live life as a black person, or to kill yourself and become white. *Results May Vary*

Your not so smart are you? Just because someone kills themselves doesn't mean they become another race. You stupid no brained little boy, have you ever been dead? Or have you ever killed yourself? Didn't think so, so next time before you start being a suck up follower you know what the fuck your talking about Racist cunt.

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
Racism is just wrong, I don't know how people can be so self centred. A person is a person it doesn't matter if you are black or white, we are all the same. RIP.

Just thought I'd share this after seeing it:

KjLtSBPIOYBz.jpg

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Racism is just wrong, I don't know how people can be so self centred. A person is a person it doesn't matter if you are black or white, we are all the same. RIP.

Just thought I'd share this after seeing it:

KjLtSBPIOYBz.jpg
... Shame still, almost or already passed a month and this is still depressing.. All he had was Ice Tea, and a pack of skittles..

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
Tbh, you can't really change peoples view on how they feel about blacks, whites, asians... And if you can it'll be very hard!

Yes, it's sad that people die because of racism, but I don't think crying about it will change anything, it won't bring him back either.
So seriously, stop with arguing, if Rasta is racist then he is. Let him be ;) Can't force him to like blacks. I don't know if he's racist but people say he is? :p

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
Really? My guess is that you rather follow him due to the fact that he's owner of a virtual forum but in the REAL world, you get killed for simply being black. You all think this is a joke including Rasta who thinks we'll all laugh it out cause he's owner.. but really you are all pathetic.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
I don't find it a great thing he was killed, but the facts are as follows: people die everyday, younger than him. He was just killed yesterday, the murder is given a fair trial by jury, therefore, he will not be convicted of anything for months, maybe years. Making a big deal out of this because he is black, doesn't change anything, murder is murder, death is death.

Wanna remove his tip from your mouth? I'm sure if it wasn't Rasta that said this your response would be different.
No it wouldn't.

Really? My guess is that you rather follow him due to the fact that he's owner of a virtual forum but in the REAL world, you get killed for simply being black. You all think this is a joke including Rasta who thinks we'll all laugh it out cause he's owner.. but really you are all pathetic.
I don't care who he is, or what he owns.

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
I kind of agree. In some parts of the world it's the opposite, white people are the ones that suffer from racism.
I hate that everyone's say "RIP" when more than triple of him die everyday and I don't see anyone posting a thread everyday saying "So and so died today".

Settaz

PHP and C# Developer. Project Saturn Coming!
Jul 4, 2010
I kind of agree. In some parts of the world it's the opposite, white people are the ones that suffer from racism.
I hate that everyone's say "RIP" when more than triple of him die everyday and I don't see anyone posting a thread everyday saying "So and so died today".

The fact that he was killed isn't what the debate is about, we know people die daily. The fact that his killer basically was about to get away with it after hearing his phone call with the police where he called the kid a "coon" and killed him despite the officers instructions to let him be and let the police handle it.

Crup

weeeeee
Jul 25, 2010
I don't find it a great thing he was killed, but the facts are as follows: people die everyday, younger than him. He was just killed yesterday, the murder is given a fair trial by jury, therefore, he will not be convicted of anything for months, maybe years. Making a big deal out of this because he is black, doesn't change anything, murder is murder, death is death.

It doesn't matter at least show some decent respect, everyone deserves a chance so regardless of people dieing every time, they all deserve respects and who are you to come to this thread, not staying on topic and totally disrespecting?

lepos

Dec 11, 2011
But he didn't choose to be black? Therefor you saying he deserved it for being "black" doesn't really add up.
He didn't choose to be black. Like you didn't choose to be born what ever colour you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread