R.I.P Trayvon Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
He deserved it, being black and shit.

No one chooses to be black or white. If they could then that's something else but your comment isn't just stupid, ignorant and wrong but it's just racist. If you got shot for being white is that fair? No. You shouldn't choose to discriminate people just because of their skin color and nationality. So what if he was black, it doesn't mean you can cast him out. So if I was you, I'd suggest that you'd think before you type something so idiotic.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
No one chooses to be black or white. If they could then that's something else but your comment isn't just stupid, ignorant and wrong but it's just racist. If you got shot for being white is that fair? No. You shouldn't choose to discriminate people just because of their skin color and nationality. So what if he was black, it doesn't mean you can cast him out. So if I was you, I'd suggest that you'd think before you type something so idiotic.

Well since you're all too dumb to get a joke ( I even pointed out I was just mocking all of you ( Like really, since when do people care about someone they didn't know dieing ) ), I'll just troll all of you.

--------------------

So, it looks to me you're all being racist by caring so much that a white man killed a black man/kid. We're all equal, this is nothing special.

Stop being racist you fucktards!

--------------------

Nonetheless,

R3PR3S3N7
kkk_150.gif

Xyro

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2011
Well, what can I say? I'm a nigga, a negro, I'm stupid, idiotic and all dat shize.

WHER MA KFC?

Omg, so funny. Please, stop. I can't take it any longer. Please stop before I die of laughter. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread