R.I.P Trayvon Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
You people can't take a joke. Alright.

ON: The guy following him is just an example of extreme racism. Kthxbai.

leenster

Dec 26, 2011
Why blame it on racism? I thought the racism card was played out already. Why ignore the real reason why the kid got shot.....

Change the damn gun laws over there in the states. Here in Canada the kid would had a chance to run or fight back.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
Why blame it on racism? I thought the racism card was played out already. Why ignore the real reason why the kid got shot.....

Change the damn gun laws over there in the states. Here in Canada the kid would had a chance to run or fight back.
I'd love to live there, fighting rather than guns.. Most people can't fight ndd need something/someone to fight there battles..

Rashawn

Jun 18, 2011
Your not so smart are you? Just because someone kills themselves doesn't mean they become another race. You stupid no brained little boy, have you ever been dead? Or have you ever killed yourself? Didn't think so, so next time before you start being a suck up follower you know what the fuck your talking about Racist cunt.
O shit, We got a baddass over here :O

But who's to say we haven't already lived our 2nd life? Isn't funny how you can't remember if you came from heaven, and you haven't even seen are spoken to "God".

I'm not racist, I'm black myself, but I do believe if "God" wants you to live on earth again as a different person to fullfill his destiny isn't that being "Reborn?"

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
A triple post/off topic is not being reborn! Besides, some people are racists on their own racist...
---

Keon

Aug 4, 2010
O shit, We got a baddass over here :O

Call it what you want, And some people who are black can still be racist against blacks? Therefore with your response, i'm not falling for it. Most users who have viewed this thread already knows what you are and what you are about. You are basically a follower and a suck up, just because the owner of the forums says something doesn't mean your stupid ass has to follow it. If he chooses to be racist you don't lead the same path, You should be on our sides trying to figure out why he's racist not acting out the same way kty.

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
x2N6T.jpg

On a more serious note for those of you jumping to conclusions.

1zqsvhv.gif

Adil

DevBest CEO
May 28, 2011
He's not white, and Zionists are not anti-white.
The kid weighed 140lb, he weighed +220lb.
How the absolute fuck did a scrawny black kid take out a guy who's a lot bigger than him?

Rashawn

Jun 18, 2011
Call it what you want, And some people who are black can still be racist against blacks? Therefore with your response, i'm not falling for it. Most users who have viewed this thread already knows what you are and what you are about. You are basically a follower and a suck up, just because the owner of the forums says something doesn't mean your stupid ass has to follow it. If he chooses to be racist you don't lead the same path, You should be on our sides trying to figure out why he's racist not acting out the same way kty.
So now I'm a follower because I agree with the owner? There are many others that agree'd with him, so why make it like I am the only one? thankyou..

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
So now I'm a follower because I agree with the owner? There are many others that agree'd with him, so why make it like I am the only one? thankyou..
You're not the only one.. People juss need to stop cockblocking..

x2N6T.jpg

On a more serious note for those of you jumping to conclusions.

1zqsvhv.gif
Does it really matter who he really was? He got shot for no apparent reason... If he didn't get shot no one would care, so him getting shot is the main priority, no one cares about who he really was..

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
What if the same thing happened with a white person in a hoodie?

I bet he wouldn't get away it saying it was self-defence.

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
What if the same thing happened with a white person in a hoodie?

I bet he wouldn't get away it saying it was self-defence.
Self-Defense? The guy in the hoodie was shoot, I'm not understanding what you're trying to say, he got away with nothing but death..

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
Self-Defense? The guy in the hoodie was shoot, I'm not understanding what you're trying to say, he got away with nothing but death..
So you're telling me if you were attacked and had a gun on you, you wouldn't use it?

Deion

Posting Freak
Jul 3, 2010
So you're telling me if you were attacked and had a gun on you, you wouldn't use it?
The point is that he came up to the kid in the first place.. That's like me walking up to you and you asking meh a question then I shoot you.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Oh I get it, White people can kill white people, black people can kill black people. God forbid a white man kill a black man without it being called racism.

Keon

Aug 4, 2010

The point isn't that your the only one. It's that you were the first one, if you scroll up and go to the previous pages you will see that you were the first one to say stupid shit. Therefore i came at you, and you kept replying to me. So i didn't have a chance to get at others saying stupid shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread