[ Question ] Which is the correct order for staff list ? [ HELP ]

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Hello, I have this doubt for many months lol. Some people says technician is higher than Manager but some says it's not.
Okay , so here are the staff ranks I have in my hotel :

- User
- Expert
- Trial Moderators
- Senior Moderators
- Hotel technicians
- Hotel Managers
- Hotel co-owner
- Hotel owner / founder

Is that a correct order, if not then plz give me the correct order [ there's no administrator rank ok ]

Thanks,
Tiny

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
- User
- Expert
- Trial Moderators
- Senior Moderators
- Hotel technicians
- Hotel Managers
- Hotel co-owner
- Hotel owner / founder

It could be..
User > Trial Moderators > eXpert > Senior Moderators > Hotel Managers > Hotel Technicians > Hotel Co-Owner > Hotel Owner

Why is Hotel Tech higher than Manager?
  • Actually they are just almost the same, however, the tech has all-around access to the server of your hotel while a Manager only has a full Housekeeping and Mod Tool access (and exclusive cata, up to you).

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
- User
- Expert
- Trial Moderators
- Senior Moderators
- Hotel technicians
- Hotel Managers
- Hotel co-owner
- Hotel owner / founder

It could be..
User > Trial Moderators > eXpert > Senior Moderators > Hotel Managers > Hotel Technicians > Hotel Co-Owner > Hotel Owner

• Actually they are just almost the same, however, the tech has all-around access to the server of your hotel while a Manager only has a full Housekeeping and Mod Tool access (and exclusive cata, up to you).

Owh. lol the techs do have access to the db ? then its pretty much hard to hire trustable techs...

Find

Posting Freak
Jun 21, 2012
- User
- Expert
- Trial Moderators
- Senior Moderators
- Hotel technicians
- Hotel Managers
- Hotel co-owner
- Hotel owner / founder

It could be..

eXpert would be lower than trial moderators tbh.. and I'd personally put the technicians above manager.

Also do you not have a VIP rank?

TinyBuilder

Bike ✔
Mar 19, 2012
Yeah but vip isn't worth buying if all they're getting is a couple of extra commands tbh. Most people do it for the extra section in the catalogue

I don't sell Ultra VIP. I actually give it out if people win in ROTW or ROTM . Swift Hotel is a non-profitable Retro :)

Users who are viewing this thread