Post pictures of your setup!

Macemore

Circumcised pineapples
This is my work setup, Mac Pro 3.1 upgraded to 3.2 (2x [email protected]) with bunches of RAM and storage as required.
4k screen in the center, 1080p mismatched on the sides. I do a lot of hardware configuration and system setup at this station (as demonstrated by the bag of cables under the desk and the stack of Intel NUCs above).

Looking at this picture made me realize google photos is downgrading my photo quality :(, better pics with the DSLR coming eventually. Maybe I'll do a server room setup pic too... after I clean.

SER]

Logic

Bobby Billboard
Looking back at my different setups... damn..

Now...

Pardon the dust on my scuffed desk. I live in Arizona so it's there no matter how often you clean. Anyway, still have yet to get a new CPU cooler, case, and keyboard.. of course all RGB.

I can't get enough of RGB. It's coming along nice though which I'm happy about.

Last edited:

BR4N

www.habcrush.co.uk
Looking back at my different setups... damn..

Now...

Pardon the dust on my scuffed desk. I live in Arizona so it's there no matter how often you clean. Anyway, still have yet to get a new CPU cooler, case, and keyboard.. of course all RGB.

I can't get enough of RGB. It's coming along nice though which I'm happy about.
would you recommend that wheel? i'm looking to buy one & i want a good one aha

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
I work from home now and don’t really play games anymore besides my PS4/switch. But here’s my simple work setup. 27 inch iMac with 5K display.
Link: [ To view this link you must register here. ]
(Picture turns sideways for some reason)

Logic

Bobby Billboard
would you recommend that wheel? i'm looking to buy one & i want a good one aha
Yes and no.

Yes because it's a very basic beginner wheel and it's cheap. No because it doesn't have the full 900 degree wheel rotation like the Logitech G29 I ended up getting. However, if money isn't an issue.. go for the Logitech G920. The G920 is on sale on Amazon right now for the same price as the G29.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)