PlusEMU Support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxMurphyxX

Jul 1, 2016
Anyone got any clue how to make any of the following work?
info_terminal -
abvHoZu.png

wf_act_give_reward -
IZeBLC6.png

tile_fxprovider_nfs -
pnQ3bTl.png

All would be super useful

I'm working on the wf_act_give_reward
But I don't know the exact parameter it should have, I get confused since it has to many parameters

Wondering if someone has already coded group forums, (just asking xdd)

Last edited:

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
No one have problem with inventory?
Sometimes you need to relog for show the furniture into the inventory.
I get that with trading, just click one of the other tabs like badges then go back and it should show

@Sledmore this is probably something simple but how would I go about letting an item be purchased in bulk without having the offer where it gives you a discount take effect?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I get that with trading, just click one of the other tabs like badges then go back and it should show

@Sledmore this is probably something simple but how would I go about letting an item be purchased in bulk without having the offer where it gives you a discount take effect?

Set the amount to whatever amount you'd like and offer_active to 0 in the catalog_items row.

Vinny95

Apr 28, 2016

Not solve the problem for my Hotel.
The problem was only when you buy the items.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Set the amount to whatever amount you'd like and offer_active to 0 in the catalog_items row.
yeah I mean like so I wouldnt have to do that so I wouldnt have to make specific items per amount I want im on about so users can choose between 1-100 with the amount box without the discount being given

adamm

Jul 3, 2016
Which HK is best to use with this?
I've installed an edited version of RevCMS but the house keeping is shocking.
Can anyone help? Thanks.

Nachos

Apr 14, 2014
Anyone know how to add diamond currency on client cause I only have credits and duckets currency,already have diamonds in client just the currency on top right client don't have it,pls help me add me damnbro4 on skype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread