Status
Not open for further replies.

lHerox

Feb 22, 2015
b89ed2df5c31486db50c72ce10bef013.png

how to create that ._.

Raekwon

May 16, 2015
Having a problem with my gotw points, every users currency is 16 but i did the :give command now its -15 but doesn't show on the bar. Help?

Attachments

• af73d3f33be949d77103e081d184c5fe.png
    af73d3f33be949d77103e081d184c5fe.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 39

Rebel

Spilling the tea, can't you read?🍵
Dec 24, 2015
A few glitches I forgot to mention about
when a users credits etc update, it shows on the client but it doesnt update on the site until after the user logs out and then back in, this goes for like credits, duckets, gotw points, respects, achievement score and also looks on the client, once changed it doesnt update as it should, example below
akiH7W9.png

any idea as to whats causing this and if its easy to fix?
could it be the emulator caching and if so how would I go about changing it so it auto updates these things?
How did you edit the staff badge above you head I can't seem to find where. I've went to the hh_human_fx and the 55 one.

I get a error when I search "Welcome" in the search bar, it doesn't load it just says loading...
HTML:
Error in packet [1028] BODY: [0]
official_view[0]Welcome:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 64
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator.NavigatorHandler.Search(ServerPacket Message, SearchResultList SearchResult, String SearchData, GameClient Session, Int32 FetchLimit) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Navigator\NavigatorHandler.cs:line 107
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Navigator.NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer..ctor(String Category, String Data, ICollection`1 SearchResultLists, GameClient Session, Int32 GoBack, Int32 FetchLimit) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Navigator\New\NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer.cs:line 29
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Navigator.NewNavigatorSearchEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Navigator\New\NewNavigatorSearchEvent.cs:line 24
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
How did you edit the staff badge above you head I can't seem to find where. I've went to the hh_human_fx and the 55 one.

I get a error when I search "Welcome" in the search bar, it doesn't load it just says loading...
HTML:
Error in packet [1028] BODY: [0]
official_view[0]Welcome:
System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
   at System.String.System.IConvertible.ToInt32(IFormatProvider provider)
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomData.Fill(DataRow Row) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomData.cs:line 64
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomManager.FetchRoomData(Int32 RoomId, DataRow dRow) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomManager.cs:line 400
   at Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator.NavigatorHandler.Search(ServerPacket Message, SearchResultList SearchResult, String SearchData, GameClient Session, Int32 FetchLimit) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\Navigator\NavigatorHandler.cs:line 107
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Navigator.NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer..ctor(String Category, String Data, ICollection`1 SearchResultLists, GameClient Session, Int32 GoBack, Int32 FetchLimit) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Navigator\New\NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer.cs:line 29
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Navigator.NewNavigatorSearchEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Navigator\New\NewNavigatorSearchEvent.cs:line 24
   at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153
   at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in c:\Users\Justin\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 73
Staff.swf in your production folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread