PlusEMU Support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
Thanks! And uh, sorry I quoted the wrong one x)
Forgive me :oops:
No worries. I've made a commit to the git with this fix?/update aswell as improved it slightly. Didn't like how the key was the room_id as it stopped you having the room appear in 2 categories at once.

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Lol, no.. I think he means a sub section to the Messenger so like "Offline Friends" and "Online Friends" ? If so, this can easily be done via the SWF with some basic AS3 and XML knowledge.
Ohh okay my bad. But isn't the buddylistcomposer what adds stuff to the category? Like staffchats and group chats?

Skickat från min FRD-L09 via Tapatalk

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
Ohh okay my bad. But isn't the buddylistcomposer what adds stuff to the category? Like staffchats and group chats?

That's just another instance of MessengerBuddy, It is the exact same process of adding a Friend but the friend's actually non existent so you would pass a fake ID such as 0, that's how Emulators usually do it anwyay..

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
That's just another instance of MessengerBuddy, It is the exact same process of adding a Friend but the friend's actually non existent so you would pass a fake ID such as 0, that's how Emulators usually do it anwyay..
What he's trying to add is group chats or something [emoji14]

Seriosk

Programmer;
Oct 29, 2016
What he's trying to add is group chats or something [emoji14]

Which is exactly what I just said, you simply give each member of the group an extra MessengerBuddy instance, which is for the GroupChat, everyone who has that MessengerBuddy with that ID will receive messages from and to it.

Dion

Feb 27, 2017
is exactly what i mean im trying to add my groups
so i need to open the swf in flash decompiler and edit it in there becouse this

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thread closed, please use this thread instead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread