PlusEMU Support thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chenaho

Feb 9, 2016
Is anyone else having any issues with the code someone provided to fix stack tiles? Some users have reported that some items can be walkable, such as chairs, etc.. When they were never able to, not sure how true this is, but just wondering if anyone else has heard anything? Cheers.

Also, does anyone have a small issue when you click to change your gender, but it's the same avatar until you click on a face, or clothing item? Seems like it's not updating when you click on the new gender. No biggie though.

HeisenbergBarack

Jun 14, 2016
Hi there! I've updated my packet to PRODUCTION-201605102204-92524753 with sucess but i've two problems i can't figure out. Maybe someone can help (Structure changes i need to be aware of ?)
First: I can't enter in any room, when i try to click on a room nothing happens () GetGuestRoomEvent is sent and nothing else, no sign of OpenFlatConnectionEvent after that.
Second: No furni image appears in the catalogue and seems to not loading ()

PS: All of this worked in my previous PRODUCTION SWF (PRODUCTION-201603220921-178321954)

Thank you in advance :)
Can u tell me how u updated your swf revision? Where did you put "Headers.txt"?

Bjork

Feb 7, 2012
It's an app created by Arachis who cracks swfs and update ClientPacketHeader.cs and ServerPacketHeader.cs files automatically but some packets are missing so you need to update them manually. But it's doing 80% of the job.

HeisenbergBarack

Jun 14, 2016
I dont understand how it works :/ I put habbo client location but it doesnt accept it..Is there a tutorial?

I ALSO have a file called Headers.txt into the Production folder..

By the way Thanks so much

Last edited:

HeisenbergBarack

Jun 14, 2016
Is is possible that it take about 10-20 seconds to update?

JQVfGY5.png

Look..Habbonew.swf is the new swf of new production, habboold is of old production. What i have to insert into outgoing and incoming file? I used AS3 sourcer to extract file txt of both swf(old a new)

And what i have to do into the emu? I have to change something in Clientpacketsheaders and ServerPacketHeader?

Last edited:

Bjork

Feb 7, 2012
Yes, it's instant but a few packets will be missing. You will need to update them manually.

Outgoing needs to be ClientPacketHeader.cs which you can find in the emulator source (Communication > Packet > Incoming)
Incoming needs to be ServerPacketHeader.cs which you can find in the emulator source (Communication > Packet > Outgoing)

Stoffiss

Jun 6, 2016
Guys, how do I change the amount of credits/duckets that are given out every 15 minutes? I changed the amount in the database under server_settings, but it did not have an effect. Where in the emulator source can I find this?
Thanks in advanced! :)

HeisenbergBarack

Jun 14, 2016
Yes, it's instant but a few packets will be missing. You will need to update them manually.

Outgoing needs to be ClientPacketHeader.cs which you can find in the emulator source (Communication > Packet > Incoming)
Incoming needs to be ServerPacketHeader.cs which you can find in the emulator source (Communication > Packet > Outgoing)
But what does Habbit do actually? It changes the packets just into the swf and after i have to change the missing packets into the emu?

Bjork

Feb 7, 2012
Guys, how do I change the amount of credits/duckets that are given out every 15 minutes? I changed the amount in the database under server_settings, but it did not have an effect. Where in the emulator source can I find this?
Thanks in advanced! :)

Check in the emulator source PlusStaticGameSettings.cs

But what does Habbit do actually? It changes the packets just into the swf and after i have to change the missing packets into the emu?

It will create new ClientPacketHeader.cs and ServerPacketHeader.cs with updated packet inside.

HeisenbergBarack

Jun 14, 2016
It doesnt create anything :(
It just creates a folder with a Habbo.swf, Headers.txt and RSA keys
Do I have to put Habbit in some specific folder? I dont know..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread