Not open for further replies.

Vinny95

Apr 28, 2016
How can i enable this rooms?
d8390345bdc038cbc1f07e2830a1dbda.png

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Easiest way to do it is to hit the "f5" key or hit start and that will begin debugging the project itself. Good luck, hope this helped.

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
What's the deal with debugging the emulator? Can't you just build it and copy the .exe across? That's what I've been doing at least.
You could if you're smart enough not to leave errors within it. People whom debug first are less likely to make mistakes and therefore as I didn't know his skill level, twas my suggestion to debug and do it that way. Also can help if he ever needs to deal with packets and other such things. Hope I helped! :)

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
You could if you're smart enough not to leave errors within it. People whom debug first are less likely to make mistakes and therefore as I didn't know his skill level, twas my suggestion to debug and do it that way. Also can help if he ever needs to deal with packets and other such things. Hope I helped! :)
What does debugging do differently?

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Debugging tells you if there are current errors in the solution where as building were not so let's say I completely screwed up the ChatManager.cs, and I built it. Not knowing there was an error I'd build it, then screw up and my chat commands wouldn't work. Where as debugging can prevent this screw up by telling you that chatmanager.cs has an error in it.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
They are just different presets that you can configure yourself, I guess one of the differences is release would optimize the project for production whereas debug wouldn't, under the default settings that is anyway.

TL;DR: Debug for local development, release for production environments

This might also be of use if you want to go into more depth:

CosmoPeak

PeakRP.com
May 15, 2016
They are just different presets that you can configure yourself, I guess one of the differences is release would optimize the project for production whereas debug wouldn't, under the default settings that is anyway.

TL;DR: Debug for local development, release for production environments

This might also be of use if you want to go into more depth:
Very interesting, didn't know about this. Will read around and keep this in mind. Thanks!

FunzyKiller

Apr 7, 2014
Debugging tells you if there are current errors in the solution where as building were not so let's say I completely screwed up the ChatManager.cs, and I built it. Not knowing there was an error I'd build it, then screw up and my chat commands wouldn't work. Where as debugging can prevent this screw up by telling you that chatmanager.cs has an error in it.
What do i mean is when i change the code with vs and then save it and debug it. And when i start my emu will it run with the new code i changed to ensure that emu is update. Cant remember lots of ppl say always change code and debug or someting else.

Gabbzen

May 10, 2016
Hi,

Figured I'd finally offer some support, nothing too big just help with some errors all in one thread.

Fire away.
Hey Sledmore, i just wanna know how to add Furnitures with PlusEMU? I'm really now to it, i've been looking around alot. I found Ultralolz Catalogue which works with PlusEMU but after i got everything installed i couldn't see any pages in the catalogue:S Please response
Best regards

Oct 11, 2014
Hey Sledmore, i just wanna know how to add Furnitures with PlusEMU? I'm really now to it, i've been looking around alot. I found Ultralolz Catalogue which works with PlusEMU but after i got everything installed i couldn't see any pages in the catalogue:S Please response
Best regards
find the furniture release and add them 1 by 1. or find a released catalogue :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread