1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

PlusEMU Support thread.

Discussion in 'Habbo Help & Support' started by Sledmore, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blasteh

Blasteh sut min pik

Hello,
    I'm trying to create a "VIP Shop" tab within the hotel. I have an updated Production from October that I am using. My problem is, I cannot make min_vip higher than the root category.

So if VIP Shop is min_vip = 3, then only subscription 3 can view it.
    But, all VIP ranks have to be able to view this tab, so I set it at 1.

When it's at 1, it works. Now, sub-category wise, I have Bronze (1), Silver (2), Gold (3).
    Whenever I set them to their min_vip values, the catalog does not load. I don't want to create 3 seperate headers for the catalog, anyone have a fix?
    [​IMG]
    When you're VIP rank 3, you can view the catalog fine.

Sentinel likes this.
  2. Sentinel

Sentinel The devil is my bitch.

Top Poster Of Month

Can you post column data for the following 4?

3. Jerry

Jerry http://holorp.com :)

You need to enable the php_sockets.dll extension in PHP Manager via IIS.
    [​IMG]

4. Sentinel

Top Poster Of Month

I've already enabled php_sockets.dll and there's no errors shown when running the socket.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

5. Blasteh

Blasteh sut min pik

What?

6. JMG

JMG wut wut Staff Member

I need some help regarding the navigator categories.
    [​IMG]
    How would I go about adding more sections? Rather than just having Public rooms, then how would I add a room to the category? In the database I can only see navigator_publics

7. Meap

Meap Don't need glasses if you C#

if thats from rise I think they recoded that section, I just had a look and either im stupid or it wont work, I tried setting stuff to featured and whatnot to no avail, maybe @Damien can be of assistance the nerd

JMG likes this.
  8. Cloby25

Cloby25 New Member

I have an issue with group badges, does anyone know the fix?!?

Pics related.

Attached Files:

• 04.PNG
      04.PNG
      File size:
      62.8 KB
      Views:
    • 01.PNG
      01.PNG
      File size:
      27.4 KB
      Views:
  9. Sentinel

Top Poster Of Month

Wrong variables. Make sure the group badges variables points to the url where the badge is generated.

10. Damien

Damien Don't need glasses if you can C#

Adding them is pretty simple. In navigator_categories set the category to "official_view" and the category type to "featured". Problem is since navigator_public's affects all rooms in the public category, you'll need to do a bit of re-coding to get them to have their own rooms. Lucky for you I've already done this.

Firstly replace FeaturedRoom.cs with this:
    Code:
    using System;

namespace Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator
    {
        public class FeaturedRoom
        {
            public int RoomId { get; set; }
            public string Caption { get; set; }
            public string Description { get; set; }
            public string Image { get; set; }
            public int CategoryId { get; set; }

public FeaturedRoom(int RoomId, string Caption, string Description, string Image, int CategoryId)
            {
                this.RoomId = RoomId;
                this.Caption = Caption;
                this.Description = Description;
                this.Image = Image;
                this.CategoryId = CategoryId;
            }
        }
    }

In NavigatorManager.cs change this:
    Code:
    dbClient.SetQuery("SELECT `room_id`,`caption`,`description`,`image_url`,`enabled` FROM `navigator_publics` ORDER BY `order_num` ASC");

To this:
    Code:
    dbClient.SetQuery("SELECT `room_id`,`caption`,`description`,`image_url`,`enabled`,`cat_id` FROM `navigator_publics` ORDER BY `order_num` ASC");

And this:
    Code:
    this._featuredRooms.Add(Convert.ToInt32(Row["room_id"]), new FeaturedRoom(Convert.ToInt32(Row["room_id"]), Convert.ToString(Row["caption"]), Convert.ToString(Row["description"]), Convert.ToString(Row["image_url"])));

To this:
    Code:
    this._featuredRooms.Add(Convert.ToInt32(Row["room_id"]), new FeaturedRoom(Convert.ToInt32(Row["room_id"]), Convert.ToString(Row["caption"]), Convert.ToString(Row["description"]), Convert.ToString(Row["image_url"]), Convert.ToInt32(Row["cat_id"])));

Also change this entire void:
    Code:
    public ICollection<FeaturedRoom> GetFeaturedRooms()  { ... }

To this:
    Code:
    public ICollection<FeaturedRoom> GetFeaturedRooms(int CategoryId)
            {
                List<FeaturedRoom> FeaturedRooms = new List<FeaturedRoom>();
                foreach (var featuredRoom in this._featuredRooms)
                {
                    if (featuredRoom.Value.CategoryId == CategoryId)
                        FeaturedRooms.Add(featuredRoom.Value);
                }
                return FeaturedRooms;
            }

Then finally in NavigatorHandler.cs change this:
    Code:
    ICollection<FeaturedRoom> Featured = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetNavigator().GetFeaturedRooms();

To this:
    Code:
    ICollection<FeaturedRoom> Featured = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetNavigator().GetFeaturedRooms(SearchResult.Id);

A sexy Image:
    [​IMG]

Also make sure to add a new column in the "navigator_publics" table for "cat_id".

Give me a like and stuff, thanks!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    JMG, Bjork, Coltz and 2 others like this.
  11. Meap

thx bby love u

Damien likes this.
  12. DJGOMEZV

DJGOMEZV New Member

Does anyone know why this is?

[​IMG]

13. trakstarz

trakstarz New Member

Unable to load the "my rooms" in navigator, navigator stays stuck on loading.
    Error in packet [2722] BODY: [0]myworld_view[0][0]:
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator.NavigatorHandler.Search(ServerPacket Message, SearchResultList SearchResult, String SearchData, GameClient Session, Int32 FetchLimit) in C:\wamp\www\#Plus-EMU-15-06-2016\Emulator\HabboHotel\Navigator\NavigatorHandler.cs:line 195
    at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Navigator.NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer..ctor(String Category, String Data, ICollection`1 SearchResultLists, GameClient Session, Int32 GoBack, Int32 FetchLimit) in C:\wamp\www\#Plus-EMU-15-06-2016\Emulator\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Navigator\New\NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer.cs:line 29
    at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Navigator.NewNavigatorSearchEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\wamp\www\#Plus-EMU-15-06-2016\Emulator\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Navigator\New\NewNavigatorSearchEvent.cs:line 41
    at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\wamp\www\#Plus-EMU-15-06-2016\Emulator\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153
    at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\wamp\www\#Plus-EMU-15-06-2016\Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 74

14. Blasteh

Blasteh sut min pik

I'm trying to update to the latest PlusEMU. I cleared my whole database (localhost) and I am trying to get this to work. I'm using RevCMS, with the previous SSO exploit fix. I'm 99.99% sure I read somewhere that it was fixed in Build 1, I am using Build 2.

The client loads for like half a second, then crashes due to SSOTicketEvent. Any fix for this?
    upload_2017-2-21_18-20-59.png

15. JynX

JynX Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Means your SSO ticket isn't working. Your CMS probably uses @Damiens whilst your EMU uses @Sledmore's

j0ker, Sledmore and Blasteh like this.
  16. Sentinel

Top Poster Of Month

Try to disable sso tickets on the client

17. Steve123

Steve123 Member

@Sledmore can you add this to Plus release 3? :)

18. Meap

Just add it in yourself once he releases build 3

19. Steve123

Steve123 Member

That's a possibility, but when there is a release 4 I have to do it again. Personally, I think it's a good feature for everyone.

20. Damien

Damien Don't need glasses if you can C#

I have access to the git. Could of easily just asked me to add it haha, but to save you the trouble, yes, yes I will.

Sledmore likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.