1. Tired of not being able to see links? Want to chat with other members? Need help?

PlusEMU Support thread.

Discussion in 'Habbo Help & Support' started by Sledmore, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blasteh

Blasteh sut min pik

Hello,
    I'm trying to create a "VIP Shop" tab within the hotel. I have an updated Production from October that I am using. My problem is, I cannot make min_vip higher than the root category.

So if VIP Shop is min_vip = 3, then only subscription 3 can view it.
    But, all VIP ranks have to be able to view this tab, so I set it at 1.

When it's at 1, it works. Now, sub-category wise, I have Bronze (1), Silver (2), Gold (3).
    Whenever I set them to their min_vip values, the catalog does not load. I don't want to create 3 seperate headers for the catalog, anyone have a fix?
    [​IMG]
    When you're VIP rank 3, you can view the catalog fine.

Primax likes this.
  2. Primax

Primax github.com/marcus-sa

Can you post column data for the following 4?

3. Jerry

Jerry C:\holorp.com

You need to enable the php_sockets.dll extension in PHP Manager via IIS.
    [​IMG]

4. Primax

I've already enabled php_sockets.dll and there's no errors shown when running the socket.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

5. Blasteh

Blasteh sut min pik

What?

6. JMG

JMG wut wut

I need some help regarding the navigator categories.
    [​IMG]
    How would I go about adding more sections? Rather than just having Public rooms, then how would I add a room to the category? In the database I can only see navigator_publics

7. Meap

Meap Don't need glasses if you C#

if thats from rise I think they recoded that section, I just had a look and either im stupid or it wont work, I tried setting stuff to featured and whatnot to no avail, maybe @Damien can be of assistance the nerd

JMG likes this.
  8. Cloby25

Cloby25 New Member

I have an issue with group badges, does anyone know the fix?!?

Pics related.

Attached Files:

• 04.PNG
      04.PNG
      File size:
      62.8 KB
      Views:
    • 01.PNG
      01.PNG
      File size:
      27.4 KB
      Views:
  9. Primax

Wrong variables. Make sure the group badges variables points to the url where the badge is generated.

10. Damien

Damien Don't need glasses if you can C#

Adding them is pretty simple. In navigator_categories set the category to "official_view" and the category type to "featured". Problem is since navigator_public's affects all rooms in the public category, you'll need to do a bit of re-coding to get them to have their own rooms. Lucky for you I've already done this.

Firstly replace FeaturedRoom.cs with this:
    Code:
    using System;

namespace Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator
    {
        public class FeaturedRoom
        {
            public int RoomId { get; set; }
            public string Caption { get; set; }
            public string Description { get; set; }
            public string Image { get; set; }
            public int CategoryId { get; set; }

public FeaturedRoom(int RoomId, string Caption, string Description, string Image, int CategoryId)
            {
                this.RoomId = RoomId;
                this.Caption = Caption;
                this.Description = Description;
                this.Image = Image;
                this.CategoryId = CategoryId;
            }
        }
    }

In NavigatorManager.cs change this:
    Code:
    dbClient.SetQuery("SELECT `room_id`,`caption`,`description`,`image_url`,`enabled` FROM `navigator_publics` ORDER BY `order_num` ASC");

To this:
    Code:
    dbClient.SetQuery("SELECT `room_id`,`caption`,`description`,`image_url`,`enabled`,`cat_id` FROM `navigator_publics` ORDER BY `order_num` ASC");

And this:
    Code:
    this._featuredRooms.Add(Convert.ToInt32(Row["room_id"]), new FeaturedRoom(Convert.ToInt32(Row["room_id"]), Convert.ToString(Row["caption"]), Convert.ToString(Row["description"]), Convert.ToString(Row["image_url"])));

To this:
    Code:
    this._featuredRooms.Add(Convert.ToInt32(Row["room_id"]), new FeaturedRoom(Convert.ToInt32(Row["room_id"]), Convert.ToString(Row["caption"]), Convert.ToString(Row["description"]), Convert.ToString(Row["image_url"]), Convert.ToInt32(Row["cat_id"])));

Also change this entire void:
    Code:
    public ICollection<FeaturedRoom> GetFeaturedRooms()  { ... }

To this:
    Code:
    public ICollection<FeaturedRoom> GetFeaturedRooms(int CategoryId)
            {
                List<FeaturedRoom> FeaturedRooms = new List<FeaturedRoom>();
                foreach (var featuredRoom in this._featuredRooms)
                {
                    if (featuredRoom.Value.CategoryId == CategoryId)
                        FeaturedRooms.Add(featuredRoom.Value);
                }
                return FeaturedRooms;
            }

Then finally in NavigatorHandler.cs change this:
    Code:
    ICollection<FeaturedRoom> Featured = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetNavigator().GetFeaturedRooms();

To this:
    Code:
    ICollection<FeaturedRoom> Featured = PlusEnvironment.GetGame().GetNavigator().GetFeaturedRooms(SearchResult.Id);

A sexy Image:
    [​IMG]

Also make sure to add a new column in the "navigator_publics" table for "cat_id".

Give me a like and stuff, thanks!

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
    JMG, Bjork, Coltz and 2 others like this.
  11. Meap

thx bby love u

Damien likes this.
  12. DJGOMEZV

DJGOMEZV New Member

Does anyone know why this is?

[​IMG]

13. trakstarz

trakstarz New Member

Unable to load the "my rooms" in navigator, navigator stays stuck on loading.
    Error in packet [2722] BODY: [0]myworld_view[0][0]:
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Plus.HabboHotel.Navigator.NavigatorHandler.Search(ServerPacket Message, SearchResultList SearchResult, String SearchData, GameClient Session, Int32 FetchLimit) in C:\wamp\www\#Plus-EMU-15-06-2016\Emulator\HabboHotel\Navigator\NavigatorHandler.cs:line 195
    at Plus.Communication.Packets.Outgoing.Navigator.NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer..ctor(String Category, String Data, ICollection`1 SearchResultLists, GameClient Session, Int32 GoBack, Int32 FetchLimit) in C:\wamp\www\#Plus-EMU-15-06-2016\Emulator\Communication\Packets\Outgoing\Navigator\New\NavigatorSearchResultSetComposer.cs:line 29
    at Plus.Communication.Packets.Incoming.Navigator.NewNavigatorSearchEvent.Parse(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\wamp\www\#Plus-EMU-15-06-2016\Emulator\Communication\Packets\Incoming\Navigator\New\NewNavigatorSearchEvent.cs:line 41
    at Plus.Communication.Packets.PacketManager.TryExecutePacket(GameClient Session, ClientPacket Packet) in C:\wamp\www\#Plus-EMU-15-06-2016\Emulator\Communication\Packets\PacketManager.cs:line 153
    at Plus.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientPacket Message) in C:\wamp\www\#Plus-EMU-15-06-2016\Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 74

14. Blasteh

Blasteh sut min pik

I'm trying to update to the latest PlusEMU. I cleared my whole database (localhost) and I am trying to get this to work. I'm using RevCMS, with the previous SSO exploit fix. I'm 99.99% sure I read somewhere that it was fixed in Build 1, I am using Build 2.

The client loads for like half a second, then crashes due to SSOTicketEvent. Any fix for this?
    upload_2017-2-21_18-20-59.png

15. JynX

JynX Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Means your SSO ticket isn't working. Your CMS probably uses @Damiens whilst your EMU uses @Sledmore's

j0ker, Sledmore and Blasteh like this.
  16. Primax

Try to disable sso tickets on the client

17. Steve123

Steve123 Member

@Sledmore can you add this to Plus release 3? :)

18. Meap

Just add it in yourself once he releases build 3

19. Steve123

Steve123 Member

That's a possibility, but when there is a release 4 I have to do it again. Personally, I think it's a good feature for everyone.

20. Damien

Damien Don't need glasses if you can C#

I have access to the git. Could of easily just asked me to add it haha, but to save you the trouble, yes, yes I will.

Sledmore likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.