Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Hi,

Feel free to post your PlusEMU issues here, and myself or a member of the community may try to help you out.

Issues that are posted at this are given the most attention, by me at-least.

Last edited:

Blasteh

Lord Farquaad
Apr 3, 2013
Hi,
I've tried the new version of PlusEMU. Everything seems to work. But I get a black screen when I want to enter the hotel. I think it's the external vars. Is there someone who can share his/her external variables where I only have to change YOURWEBSITE to my website?
P.S. Is it normal that the emulator is loaded in 0sec and 656 ms? In the previous one it took about 10sec.
You must be registered for see images attach
Any errors in the console or emulator (debug)? If you used the external vars from the release, there's nothing wrong with them you just misconfigured them. Also, it is normal for it to start up that fast. Your old emulator was either older/bigger in size.

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
Any errors in the console or emulator (debug)? If you used the external vars from the release, there's nothing wrong with them you just misconfigured them. Also, it is normal for it to start up that fast. Your old emulator was either older/bigger in size.
No errors in the emulator (except that I didn't had a catalog_promotions table (which I added now). I didn't got the external vars with the release? Thanks for your quick reply!

WayneTheDoctor

Dec 4, 2016
How do i fix this ?
eddqqw

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
Finally can go back into my hotel! :)
Few bugs:
- Group badges don't work (can't get into rooms with groups, can't click on myself (because I wear a group badge). I'll disconnect. How to fix this? :(
- Can't buy most pets out of the shop any more. It all says lorem.title now. What do I have to do to let it work again?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Finally can go back into my hotel! :)
Few bugs:
- Group badges don't work (can't get into rooms with groups, can't click on myself (because I wear a group badge). I'll disconnect. How to fix this? :(
- Can't buy most pets out of the shop any more. It all says lorem.title now. What do I have to do to let it work again?

Regarding group badges are they linked properly?

Regarding pets, there is some SQL in the release folder for that. If you read the release notes or the read me file it'll tell you.

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
Regarding group badges are they linked properly?

Regarding pets, there is some SQL in the release folder for that. If you read the release notes or the read me file it'll tell you.

I already changed the interaction types to pet.
What do you mean with ''linked properly'' according to group badges? I used habbo-imaging folder from the release.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I already changed the interaction types to pet.
What do you mean with ''linked properly'' according to group badges? I used habbo-imaging folder from the release.

By this do you mean you have now sorted it? If not, did you update the behaviour datas too?

Is the habbo-imaging links set properly in the variables is what I meant.

Steve123

Feb 25, 2017
By this do you mean you have now sorted it? If not, did you update the behaviour datas too?

Is the habbo-imaging links set properly in the variables is what I meant.
My pets work again (forgot to update the behaviour data, my bad), except the cow.
I think the link isn't right, because I've two habbo-imaging folders (probably replaced the wrong one). I'll have a look at it and I'll let you know.
Thanks for your quick reply and thanks for your hard work. Great emulator! :D

1. If you buy a room bundle, there are some values that aren't filled in when you purchase your new room. This will lead to a fatal crash @Sledmore
2. Market place doesn't work any more.

My ads_background always make from http:// https:// (but my files are located in http://). Release 2, never had problems in release 1.

@Sledmore I still get a reload when I want to go into a room with a group, buy a group or something related to that. I've got two habbo-imaging folders. One in xampp>htdocs and the other one in xampp>htdocs>swfs. Also: in both of them is a web.config Which one should I replace with the one from release 2?

KingRuben

Oct 22, 2015
If I want to buy furni in the shop it redirect me to the me page :s But when I buy a pet or clothes it works. Its just only the furni. I use build2 and PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread