PhpStrap - Responsive PHP Software For Beginner Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
As I said, it looks good. But don't make it too simple :p
After I have released 0.1 or whatever and I have the Getphpstrap.com website up to date I plan on using the phpstrap dashboard to pull in information straight from the website; news and updates etc.

Other pages should be overflowing with information.

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
After I have released 0.1 or whatever and I have the Getphpstrap.com website up to date I plan on using the phpstrap dashboard to pull in information straight from the website; news and updates etc.

Other pages should be overflowing with information.
If you want to, I could try to make a template for phpstrap. Back-end or front-end, it doesn't matter.

I'm glad to help.

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
If you want to, I could try to make a template for phpstrap. Back-end or front-end, it doesn't matter.

I'm glad to help.
I guess you could create one for getphpstrap.com :3 I plan on making the script completely admin only, where the login/reg/ other stuff is included it will use the normal bootstrap CSS if not the users own.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
workspace-1_001-png.2404

Is sexy as fuck

Nehalem

Aug 31, 2013
Hmm, if you want to make PhpStrap into a multi-language project, try to make language files.
Just an idea I thought of.

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
Will there be a simple api or method to integrating this into projects?
Upload the script, install the script and then It's simply just going to be include and echo,

Update: Working on adding new posts page now, trying to make it as simple as possible.

Good news: PhpStrap is going to be featured on once it's released!
Also: While free version of PhpStrap will be available, I may upload a pro version to codecanyon. Pro version will also be available for website design clients.

Last edited by a moderator:

GarettM

Posting Freak
Aug 5, 2010
Will the free version be on github? If so please make sure to post what licence it will use so I can fork it

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
Will the free version be on github? If so please make sure to post what licence it will use so I can fork it
Will start to use Github as soon as I get the hang of it. is the URL i think.

Still in development although parked temporarily until after Christmas due to workload. Read more

Last edited by a moderator:

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
I need to get this straight. Is this a PHP framework or a CMS? Your title doesn't match your features, lol.

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
I need to get this straight. Is this a PHP framework or a CMS? Your title doesn't match your features, lol.
Yeah I hadn't really planned it fully when I wrote it. It's basically going to be an admin panel built with bootstrap with a user system etc. built in that can be implemented into websites easily. Going to be nothing like Tangobb coding wise, just going to be working on it to get better at code c;

Doge

Jan 12, 2012
Update:
This project will now be more of a CMS. I have integrated a TPL system (RainTPL) to allow customisation of themes.

I am currently developing this script on two servers and it is "split in half" so I will have to merge the two before I can release this script. Currently developing a simple 'starter' theme called 'basic'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread