Show DevBest [PenguinCMS] Penguin Preview!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iToureLulz

Feb 21, 2012
Very good. Keep up the good work. Are you doing this in localhost or a site if site please pm me like i wont tell no 1. Very nice

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
Just use 000webhost. Google em sign up get a do main at dot.tk(for .tk domain) or co.cc( for co.cc domain) BOTH Free. I can do it if ya want.
I haven't done any of the PHP yet ;] and can you get me a .co.cc domain called PenguinMedia please?

Archaos

Flying High.
Oct 4, 2011
The design has potential and with a bit more work to layout and it could be much, much better.
The black borders are overused in my opinion therefore making the design look a little to basic and plain, you could change this by perhaps changing the border
colour to a lighter grey or by in places getting rid of the border all together.

Good luck!

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
The design has potential and with a bit more work to layout and it could be much, much better.
The black borders are overused in my opinion therefore making the design look a little to basic and plain, you could change this by perhaps changing the border
colour to a lighter grey or by in places getting rid of the border all together.

Good luck!
Thanks for the feedback. Dont forget to leave a like! :)

iDevon

Solo Dolo
Dec 27, 2010
I love the Design but it could use alot more work. I also like the fact that you used CSS3 from what I can see.

Stallone

[◣_◢]
Feb 4, 2012
You can now use the live preview at: ! I can't believe my site is back ;D

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Looks like a simple revcms edit. needs a lot more work.
Why the hell does everyone think everything released has to do with revCMS? Like c'mon, give people a break, revCMS isn't the only CMS out... There's DeltaCMS and BaalCMS, like seriously. Even if you think RevCMS is the best CMS to date, it doesn't mean everyone thinks the same. RevCMS isn't all that it's thought out to be, IMO.

ONT: Keep up the good work Tyler! Need any help, just hit me up on MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread