$ $ $ - OFFER: Good money for little work - $ $ $

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
Hey guys,
yeah, you read right! I need to have made a few little things! I will pay for it! (PAYPAL) (after work)

Now what:
FluxRP CMS - Homepage :
- Only redesign a few things ! (Screen how i would like to have after someone pn me for this)

FluxRP Emulator & Client :
- Status Bar (Health, Energy, Hunger & Hygiene) only update every few Minutes! This must be change, that this update EVERY SECOND!
- Change a little bit the Design of the Status Bars!
- Change the "Coins-Icon" everywhere to a golden Dollar-Sign.
- Change *Screen 1* to *Screen 2* (only the Dollar-Sign must be in gold)

Others :
One other very little bug must be fixed! (I think its very easy but i don't know how to do!)

How you can be sure to get the money after the work is done?
I will post a screenshot of the payment and the username of this person (with email censored) to this thread if the work is done completely and all my wishes from above came true! (If you wish another proof - tell me!) I WILL NOT PAY SOME MONEY UNTIL THE WORK IS COMPLETELY DONE! (Secure of me and my money! I hope you understand me with that point!)

What I will pay for it?
Full Work
(FluxRP CMS - Homepage, FluxRP Emulator & Client & Others) --> 40$

Screens :

Screen 1 --->
Screen 2 --->

Last edited:

uttmmmm5

May 18, 2016
he scams @JMG he owes me $5 still...
I'm not cheating anyone. I do not use the emulator you sent me, so I just forgot it. And because of just $ 5 to make such an insurrection is already somewhat ridiculous. I am fair to everyone! Whoever does not believe it, here the proof is visible to everyone!
Proof 1 =
Proof 2 =

Chat proof =

@Gang67 ; @JMG

And @JayCustom is now doing everything to me!
He gets the $ 40! But will not post proofs, except Jay wants this.
But he probably best knows that he gets the money;)

So this thread can be closed.

Users who are viewing this thread