image.jpg

Promotion Video

Last edited:

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Nice video, LOL. Overall, not a bad RP. Good luck.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Probably one of the best RP's I've ever played. Sadly I don't see this hotel booming up to 100+ (yet) :(
This hotel caters for the general public as they take in suggestions and make things happen! This hotel does NOT give false hope to people; the development and management team here work well together and remain professional (in most cases). Keep it up. It's a very good hotel.

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
The RP itself looks good, I heard staff give out IP's though. If that's true I wouldn't endorse the RP. If it's false then it has wonderful features, nice video loool. Goodluck.

Pwnzm

Jun 22, 2011
The RP itself looks good, I heard staff give out IP's though. If that's true I wouldn't endorse the RP. If it's false then it has wonderful features, nice video loool. Goodluck.

Dunno where you heard that from, there is no functionality in the housekeeping to even view an IP.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Where did you hear this.

@Pwnzm if you didn't know Xylo likes to make Drama and likes to start fights with people and even thinks everyone loves him...

He could just be saying this, Lol.

or maybe not...

This is probably fake information.

Bonjour

Jan 16, 2016
Xylo, Staff are unable to view user IP addresses within housekeeping. But the developers can view them remotely from the database. Does that answer your question?

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It's kinda good because the old console is like a phone, there's no bar at the bottom with all your friends on etc. It gives it more of a realistic phone feel listing your contacts. They've also deleted a lot from the swf because most things on the original swf had no use as it's an RP hotel. Checking rooms logs etc and seeing room details isn't realistic, that's why it was probably removed.

At first it's weird, but you kinda get used to it!

CurryMaster

Apr 6, 2016
Nahhh, I want them to tell me so this rumour is completely rubbish. Two separate answers saying different than the other doesn't dismiss the rumour.
No member of the staff team have, nor will they release any information as such. The housekeeping does not display IP's, and is set up to where administrative duties can be performed without the need to view it. There are only a select few who are trusted with database access, obviously they are the developers, that have the ability to do so.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I mean, there's a few reasonable instances where possibly a support staff could need IP addresses to view. Such as, "Help, I forgot my password" - Possibly to cross reference the two user accounts and see if the IP addresses match to validate it's theirs further, or when it comes to account security.

Pwnzm

Jun 22, 2011
I mean, there's a few reasonable instances where possibly a support staff could need IP addresses to view. Such as, "Help, I forgot my password" - Possibly to cross reference the two user accounts and see if the IP addresses match to validate it's theirs further, or when it comes to account security.

We have the functionality to check this without visibly seeing the IP, via our clone/alt account checker. I don't know where this BS of IP spreading is coming from, but we literally lack the functionality to view actual IPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread