None anymore

Austin225

Jun 30, 2012
Mkay so there are like 6 Platinum Hotel's listed on TheHabbos and i swear to God i woned themm all xD None are open anymore half were oldschool hamachi and i think one was R63 hmachi xD Anywho ya you can delete em now they arent alive anymore.... Not like they were back then either xD noone likes that word Hamachi xD

Austin225

Jun 30, 2012
Eh ot a fan besides NOONE joined any of them and that was back when i was even more of a noob then I am now i knew nothing about the habbo world

Nike

#MGK
Jun 9, 2012
Eh ot a fan besides NOONE joined any of them and that was back when i was even more of a noob then I am now i knew nothing about the habbo world
Don't worry, devbest taught me everything I know. I came here like a noob just like you!

Austin225

Jun 30, 2012
Oh i came here with a different account around a year ago and anyways im learning slowly but surely i can fix most errors and build some stuff in PhpMYADMIN from scratch so i'm learning

Sep 28, 2010
I don't believe Rasta prune's the TheHabbos? If he did, the accounts would have been removed.
But, it really doesn't matter, because who knows? they might return one day but as a bigger and better Hotel.

Aercor

The Official Gay
Oct 1, 2011
I don't think they really have a right to be removed unless they break thehabbos rules.
Also, learn better english.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
Dittos for the above posters,
Also, delete them yourself? Lol k.
Or 'blank' them all out yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread