Nitro 80% Stuck Problem

Flam0

Mar 17, 2020
Hi,

My Nitro Client won’t load past 80%. Altough it says in Arcturus Morningstar I’m connected and logged in with IP ….. I configured everything right, open ports, reinstalled nitro, assets etc. Cleared cache in Cloudflare, Dev Tools didn’t give any errors.

And still nothing works,

Does anybody know how to solve this?

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
So the emulator is receieving the connection but you’re still stuck at 80%? Does it disconnect after a while or just stay at 80%? You need to keep an eye on the console log just before it disconnects

Flam0

Mar 17, 2020
So the emulator is receieving the connection but you’re still stuck at 80%? Does it disconnect after a while or just stay at 80%? You need to keep an eye on the console log just before it disconnects
After a couple of minutes it stays on 80%, and says 'Connection Error' and then disconnects to the home. Here is the error that's given after disconnect:

You must be registered for see images attach

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
You need to catch the error on the disconnect, that error is not related to the client. When loading does it say websocket connection success, after the initialising message.

matotubol

Jan 7, 2021
You don’t need to add the renderer yourself. And dont mix npm with Yarn, simply clone the repo and run yarn install followed by yarn build. The client already has the renderer linked, so you can start the build directly.

Last edited:

Flam0

Mar 17, 2020
You don’t need to add the renderer yourself. To avoid mixing npm with Yarn, simply clone the repo and run yarn install followed by yarn build. The client already has the renderer linked, so you can start the build directly.
What'd you recommend using? Can you give me some links so I can try if it works

matotubol

Jan 7, 2021
  1. git clone
  2. Navigate to the directory: cd nitro-react-flashUI
  3. yarn install
  4. Edit renderer-config.json as needed
  5. yarn build
After that, you’ll find your dist folder ready to copy over to your server.

Flam0

Mar 17, 2020
  1. git clone
  2. Navigate to the directory: cd nitro-react-flashUI
  3. yarn install
  4. Edit renderer-config.json as needed
  5. yarn build
After that, you’ll find your dist folder ready to copy over to your server.
Thanks, but, I already have that, nitro-react/dist/ in my public folder. It’s just the 80% stuck problem that I don’t know how to fix

Edit:
I tried a really old Nitro version, Test 3 or something back from 2021? That one works, but is ofcourse outdated. So what can it be?

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
Thanks, but, I already have that, nitro-react/dist/ in my public folder. It’s just the 80% stuck problem that I don’t know how to fix

Edit:
I tried a really old Nitro version, Test 3 or something back from 2021? That one works, but is ofcourse outdated. So what can it be?
Are you using objects 2023 assets?

boz

don daddy
Mar 23, 2021
I don't know, actually. Can you provide me some up-to-date links for Nitro and all the assets so I can try if that works?
If you used an old nitro and it worked, that tells me your nitro files are old aswell. Try these with Robbis flashui ( if that’s your preferred version) or just use the nitro from billsonn-

Flam0

Mar 17, 2020
If you used an old nitro and it worked, that tells me your nitro files are old aswell. Try these with Robbis flashui ( if that’s your preferred version) or just use the nitro from billsonn-

Tried this, didn't work, same 80%...

React

Sep 17, 2023
Tried this, didn't work, same 80%...
Have you opened up your devtools and checked Console for errors, this usually tells you what's going on.

As well as that make sure you have set wss:// and not ws:// as one is for local use and the other is for public.

IF all else fails, check out

It really is as simple as can be, there's also step-by-step video which you can follow.

Let us know if you resolved & how you did!

Flam0

Mar 17, 2020
Have you opened up your devtools and checked Console for errors, this usually tells you what's going on.

As well as that make sure you have set wss:// and not ws:// as one is for local use and the other is for public.

It really is as simple as can be, there's also step-by-step video which you can follow.

No further errors, also, Yes, I'm using wss://

I'm hosting on PC, no server. Everything is portforwarded, Firewall off etc.

I'm gonna look into the pack, and post here if it's working.
Post automatically merged:

Ok tried it, cleared Cloudflare cache, didn’t work. Still 80%

Last edited:

React

Sep 17, 2023
No further errors, also, Yes, I'm using wss://

I'm hosting on PC, no server. Everything is portforwarded, Firewall off etc.

I'm gonna look into the pack, and post here if it's working.
Post automatically merged:

Ok tried it, cleared Cloudflare cache, didn’t work. Still 80%
Okay, now you’ve mentioned about port forwarding it’s more clear. Not all ISP’s allow port forwarding, even though the ports will appear open, it doesn’t necessarily mean that that they truly are.

The pack definitely works, I have used it myself and setup for my friend as well.

If it’s something you’re able to do, i’d suggest purchasing a cheap server & try to set your environment up on there and see if the issue resolves. If it does, we know now that it’s to do with your ports/portforwarding configuration.

And if it doesn’t, then simply one of your configurations for your hotel files are incorrect, double check all paths are correct and linked as they should be to.

Users who are viewing this thread