Fix FindRetros Redirect Loop

React

Sep 17, 2023
I've seen this issue discussed on the forum, with various suggestions, but none have worked. The redirect loop keeps happening, preventing many of us from accessing our retros, which is really frustrating. Is there any chance for a permanent solution?

For instance, last night I tried to log into my friend's hotel multiple times using different browsers and clearing cookies and caches, but nothing worked. I even flushed my DNS and restarted my computer, but still no success. This morning, I tried again with the same results.

Then, I went to a relative’s house and used a different laptop connected to their Wi-Fi, and it worked fine. I think this is a problem with FindRetros. Since it’s a site people use every day, I hope there’s a way to fix it. Repeating these steps over and over without any results is really annoying.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
It’s been happening for years, ask the hotel owner to allow people to bypass it if they’re getting stuck

React

Sep 17, 2023
It’s been happening for years, ask the hotel owner to allow people to bypass it if they’re getting stuck
You’re right, it’s been happening for years, so why not create a permanent fix, then owners won’t have to keep making temporary solutions or using Bypasses to get through.

The sites been around long enough, it’s used daily by hundreds of people, i’m sure something can be done about it.

Just because it’s been happening and people have became used to it doesn’t mean that they should settle for it.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
You’re right, it’s been happening for years, so why not create a permanent fix, then owners won’t have to keep making temporary solutions or using Bypasses to get through.

The sites been around long enough, it’s used daily by hundreds of people, i’m sure something can be done about it.

Just because it’s been happening and people have became used to it doesn’t mean that they should settle for it.
I get what you’re saying but multiple people have raised similar concerns, I’m not sure why it hasn’t been fixed (or if they can figure out how, why it’s happening).

Users who are viewing this thread