Flash NGH - NextGenHabbo - The Future Remains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
@blue@, @Red@ ext, I'm pretty sure were addressed in later builds of Habbo. But the font tags you've added yourself, and I'm pretty sure there is a boolean somewhere in your user settings that differentiates old and new chat. You can use the boolean to determining whether or not to add the font tags in during the chat event.

Fixed in the Next Client Update. Colours now work in both Old chat and New Chat. Coming soon ;)

Have been working tirelessly to work on the following new public rooms (Yes, i'll be releasing the furni, and the room images once finished, these rooms need to live again!)
NetCafe:
zrNUrFD.png

Skyline Lobby:
1XmJvH6.png

Main Lobby:
Aqi7lox.png

Club Massiva:
unSyJjc.png

ZMAV8XG.png

Club Chromide:
wMIei7A.png

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
We've been busy working on our new website template! Please offer your feedback below!
hGtW7Nd.png
uqdl2Zl.png

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Still going strong :)
Hired a new User to work on our Twitter channels, he's also a pixel artist, designing this for NGH:
Thanks Ridge!
wmP1XLX.png

NGH is taking on another HabboX at 30 users, so make sure if you're online you stick around until we announce our new staff member!

Also our Huge Doctor Who Event launches next week: Stay Tuned for the teaser trailer featuring full custom voiceover!

Be there for the greatest habbo adventure, ever told.

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
Aye fam you're welcome for the throne ;) Excited to come back with more stuff I hope looks good.

Pumped for the event! People have been working so hard on it :D

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Thanks for the support ridge, but seriously guys, if anyone could give feedback on the trailer above I'd love it! Spent a lot of time getting the voiceover worked out too!

JynX

Posting Freak
Feb 6, 2016
Thanks for the support ridge, but seriously guys, if anyone could give feedback on the trailer above I'd love it! Spent a lot of time getting the voiceover worked out too!
Damn, I actually loved the trailer. Very nice voiceover honestly and kept me wanting to watch the rest of the video which is something that doesn't happen very often with trailers or advertisements. Props to you for that. Good stuff, I'll be there just for that.

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
You guys have a great team of people, some of whom are already known for contributing some great things to the retro community.

I get on NGH every couple days or so and every time I'm happy with my visit. Everything from the old school vibe, the professional atmosphere, and the clear display of custom content and features. This is what I love to see in the retro community! Not a competition for most income via paypal, which ultimately leads to neglection of the important aspects of a retro, but instead hardwork and passion which ends up manifesting in a beautiful project.

Ignore all the, 'NGH won't be what it once was,' bs. People are often quick to look to the past, so much so that they tend to forget about the future.

Good job guys! :):):)

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Remember! Our Event is starting tomorrow at 9pm GMT!
We're working tirelessly to get it finished for you all!
Here's some pictures:
n24aLHh.png

L9MJjq6.png

Isqio3O.png

hGTRdeU.png

ex3aLop.jpg

8GBJbbp.png

fZ8IcKN.jpg

Introducing a new feature, using the super wired in arcturus, i can create automated games that will give out LTD Items, badges, and more for users who cannot afford to pay diamonds, but still want some rares!
0ohShnB.png

Here's a Roadmap of things to come for 2018:

Q1: New NGH Website, Lazarus Version 2.
New Website Features: Offline Messaging, New Website Design, fully responsive.
New Radio: Will Feature a fully working Auto DJ System, ability for DJ's to boot the auto dj, and it start playing back up instantly on a disconnect.
Club NGH: A New Monthly Subscription (2.50 GBP Per Month) Which will allow users to access exclusive in game and in website features.
New GOTW System: New Game Of The Week, owned by developers, which will allow users to play to recieve LTD items and GOTW Points.

Q2:
New Website Features: Group Messaging will be added to Private Messaging offline.
Massive Overhaul of in game client, celebration of NGH's 1st Birthday since relaunch.

Q3: TBA

Q4: TBA

Wight

Feb 5, 2018
Actually looks quite nice. I wish you the best of luck in all regards on this Retro, my man!

+1 for your efforts!

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
What's up with all of the Tardis stuff all of a sudden? I noticed the index and CMS were Tardis themed the other day and now it seems more Tardis is being included.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
@Brought NGH had a doctor who themed event that ran for two days, including users saving the doctor from the master who locked him away in a gigantic castle filled with mini mazes, and daleks. All over now though!

Here's a sneak peek of NGH's 2.0 Website ;)
H9p5RP8.png

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
This hotel really has potential, it just needs a community. You should find someone who can build a community if you and your staff team can't.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Is that an offer @Jerry ? ;)

But a community will come, it's already starting. The problem with retros now is new ones open, people flock, they close a month later or *cough* won't say the hotel *cough* wipe everyone's diamonds they've earned betraying their trust. NGH won't ever have a reset, all of your furni, diamonds and rares are yours. I earned a grand total of 0gbp in January on NGH. Did it close? Nope, because I have a full time job, which lets me pay for server fees, unlike, no offense, a lot of the younger hotel owners out there.

People will realise which retro is best once they have their rooms wiped, and resets upon resets :(

May 1, 2015
Is that an offer @Jerry ? ;)

But a community will come, it's already starting. The problem with retros now is new ones open, people flock, they close a month later or *cough* won't say the hotel *cough* wipe everyone's diamonds they've earned betraying their trust. NGH won't ever have a reset, all of your furni, diamonds and rares are yours. I earned a grand total of 0gbp in January on NGH. Did it close? Nope, because I have a full time job, which lets me pay for server fees, unlike, no offense, a lot of the younger hotel owners out there.

People will realise which retro is best once they have their rooms wiped, and resets upon resets :(
Well said, hotel definitely has potential.
Good luck!

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
We are now hiring trial moderators:

V2 of our website is in the works, here's a few sneak peek pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
But besides that, everything looks fantastic. I don't see why NGH isn't even doing the best by far should be a top 3 retro.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
As of this saturday, I can proudly announce that all of these will be taking place once again weekly on NGH:

oNCfkJN.png
V4Eh7Lr.png

0zFCqom.png

uW7Ait4.png

Also I'm taking feedback on a possible new index for v2's launch:

Click the link to view it, as i can't embed this for some strange reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread