Flash NGH - NextGenHabbo - The Future Remains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jum

Jul 25, 2015
Connecting to NGH your ip is at risk, the developer is very nasty and doesnt give a fuck about if he ddoses your network or not, Beware of joining NGH as you could be dropped by the Harmonicrain

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Do we aggree with this kind of behaviour?

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
The website in question said it was DDoS protected. It wasn't, it went down via 3ms 5gbps attack. No users IP addresses are at risk on NGH, we take user data very seriously, hence all passwords are stored in bcrypt, unlike most other hotels using rev which use sha1 and md5. You could have private messaged me regarding this but would gladly fear monger users. I'd say users IPS are a lot more secure than boon right now, surprised their new owner hasn't changed plusemu to holograph emulator, seems to think Skype is easier and safer than discord...

And FYI, if you come onto a hotel starting shit our staff will reply back in the same way, they don't get paid, so why should they take shit from a 12 year old? Are you the same guy that said you'd take us to court for ddosing an illegal habbo retro? Good luck. And FYI @LukeOx the hotel in question was using Arcturus.

Also @Jum , I'm not Harmony you daft fuck. My ngh username is John...

Close thread. Off back to *****, less skids there.

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
Wow you're taking it outta hand for what reason? To bash another hotel? Well then, plus that's a dev that's sorta plays no part in the community so what's the point of continuously dragging it on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread