Flash NGH - NextGenHabbo - The Future Remains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coltz

habbotard
Jun 12, 2016
I've had a great experience so far within NGH. They do have some neat features to the Hotel that most won't have. I hope to see some more future progress into this Hotel. Good luck bud.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Thankyou for all of your support guys! I'll update the thread as and when major changes and features become available!

I just want everyone to know thanks to your help we reached an all time high for the new NGH yesterday!
In The excitement I didn't get a picture of the usercount, but it hit 43 users online! :)

Antisj

Apr 21, 2014
NGH is very promising. Been playing there now for a week and the staff is really great, players are great, catalog is ok becuase i have VIP, Ultra VIP and theres nothing special in those so i got disapointed there. otherwise, great hotel.

NHH WILL RISE.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Bro your NGH Race is easily hackable.
proof
UnXEX0ipRMWlBXgykhUUHg.png

You must be registered for see images attach

You can reduce my credits if you want :) and pm me if u wanna know how i do it
I believe there is an exploit in the Races Game.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Updates:

Arcturus 1.10.0 is being tested early on NGH! Here's some new features we're excited to post about!
Fastfood has made it's way to NGH!

ltTz2DB.jpg

Vl1avmN.jpg

Name Changes can now be done for VIP Members! All changes are logged to prevent scamming.
gbd9xFm.png

Dy5r2je.png

Our in CMS Lottery has been launched, and is fully automated! Sending an alert when the winner has been chosen, absolutely randomly!
GyvGqSp.png

Thanks to Luminia, we now have over 1000 customs, that to my knowledge havent been given out or shown to many other places, some retros have parts of them, but not all, so thankyou to him and his designers for giving me bobba's hof_furni folder when it closed! Your furni will live on through...

Our New Monthly Rare Line!
MHEO6gE.png

Here's a sneak peek of the Rares to come...
p57XKUD.png

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
I'm assuming you visited ngh while it was down! Unfortunately it's server ran out of space! Upgraded the server and it will not happen again.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
The server was upgraded a few times but as there was a problem with the hard drive not being upgraded due to a problem with kvm, the server crashed because of MySQL backups.

Also because we're using arcturus and it's memory and CPU footprint is so low.. we don't need a dedicated server to have a fast hotel ;) the smaller hotels using dedicated servers are just throwing money away, it's why they end up closing.

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
The server was upgraded a few times but as there was a problem with the hard drive not being upgraded due to a problem with kvm, the server crashed because of MySQL backups.

Also because we're using arcturus and it's memory and CPU footprint is so low.. we don't need a dedicated server to have a fast hotel ;) the smaller hotels using dedicated servers are just throwing money away, it's why they end up closing.
Uhmmm I opened a retro with 1GB and handled very very well? 50+ users (German retro). It's not about specs (they are just like iPhone models they still have one job to do?) it's how you use it.

TheGeneral

Dec 27, 2016
Uhmmm I opened a retro with 1GB and handled very very well? 50+ users (German retro). It's not about specs (they are just like iPhone models they still have one job to do?) it's how you use it.
Had 350 people online, using only 500MB of RAM where 90% of that was used for TCP buffer allocation to speed things up. :p

Pinkman

Posting Freak
Jul 27, 2016
Had 350 people online, using only 500MB of RAM where 90% of that was used for TCP buffer allocation to speed things up. :p
That's what I'm saying? And don't think that only artucurus can handle that.

EDIT

It's about how you use the files.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012

Might help explain, that advert i made is just a teaser, more information on the quest will be out closed to the time ;)

NGH is now the ONLY Habbo Retro, to my knowledge that has a 100% working Diamond Marketplace.
Instead of selling items for credits, users can put their rares up for sale in the Marketplace for diamonds!

d0A9E0V.png

1oMSDfL.png

1gfZbuU.png

Credits to @TheGeneral as always :)

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
NGH is now the ONLY Habbo Retro, to my knowledge that has a 100% working Diamond Marketplace.
There's a release on here that allows people to change it from credits to diamonds, it's quite old but not many people really used it as the MP isn't really popular unless you've got a rolling economy (300+ users).

Looks good though, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread