Flash NGH - NextGenHabbo - The Future Remains...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
There's a release on here that allows people to change it from credits to diamonds, it's quite old but not many people really used it as the MP isn't really popular unless you've got a rolling economy (300+ users).

Looks good though, keep it up!

It's funny because I remember a few people coming on before it was disabled, commenting that not many retros used it except for us xD But cheers, many other Arcturus Related fixes have been added including:

- Rollers no longer put you through closed gates.
- Staff Chat now works 100%
- The Cancel Button now works in trading, instead of the X Button
- Pets now walk properly again
- Room Reload no longer causes multiple room threads, causing stuttering in walking.
- Trading an exchange item, then redeeming before the trade is completed, no longer disconnects a user.

& Much more, remember that while NGH is running a beta version of Arcturus, there may be more bugs! Thankyou to all hotels using it and posting on the bitbucket!

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
How does a bug like that even happen? I attempted rollers for the first time a month or so back and never got this.

It was a bug with 1.9.0 I believe, was because rollers didn't auto roll you through gates before, instead you had to step through, Wesley thought he had fixed it previously but forgot to push the fix.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
This hotels Unique and is very off professional I really like it.

My type of hotel

Stownizi

Ouistiti
Aug 13, 2015

Might help explain, that advert i made is just a teaser, more information on the quest will be out closed to the time ;)

NGH is now the ONLY Habbo Retro, to my knowledge that has a 100% working Diamond Marketplace.
Instead of selling items for credits, users can put their rares up for sale in the Marketplace for diamonds!

d0A9E0V.png

1oMSDfL.png

1gfZbuU.png

Credits to @TheGeneral as always :)

False, there is HabboCity and Wibbo, so don't tell you are the only habbo retro to have it 100% fixed.

Btw Good luck

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Updates: Halloween Theme has gone live, our new event has been planned, as such here's a few pictures :)
TJi8j0S.png

QCgQTwN.png

Image of our Upcoming Trick or Treat Event:
HYF3Hre.jpg

Due to feedback from users, we've since enabled them to change the following settings:
Dhw0T4n.png

Don't like the halloween theme? Just change it in Account Settings!
PwoER6r.png

Also we're having a movie night here on NGH on October 28th too!
You must be registered for see images attach

We'll be streaming through rabb.it and will allow users to watch by clicking the cinema screen in our Cinema Room!

Users can now vote for what they want the Next Weekly Rare
TNIVUt2.png

BtuxEOc.png

uCPihgP.png

3hCEqxK.png

Also Small Update:
Xmas Furni has come to NGH!

Updates: 16/11/2017:

Our Navigator has had a major structure overhaul for Public Rooms, as well as many new rooms being added Including:

Welcome Lobby:

Amsterdam Coffee Shop:

Cafe Oasis:

Cafe de Croissant:

And some other WIP Rooms still being furnished:
Lido A & B

Dusty Lounge (Few pillars still to place.)

Christmas morning rooftop:

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012

Major CMS Overhaul has begun, including a new index theme, updated navigation, and updated userprofiles.

Before:
proxy.php

After:

Our New Christmas Theme is now Live!
f8Dt7WI.jpg

zykCXNm.png

We've also enabled our Custom Imager, credits to TheGeneral, which allows us to add custom clothing to our website, no more bald habbos!

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Well done! Site is unique and stand out from any other Habbo retros out there. Thumbs up for you! :)

Thanks for your feedback!
Our Advent Calendar is now live:

Zoxq

Dec 13, 2013
Just saw this , could you please fix it. Pretty annoying.

HarmonicRain

NextGenHabbo.com
Jun 27, 2012
Or code it properly, so the tags don't get added for users using old chat.
I believe this also happens on habbo if you use colours in chat. It's not coded incorrectly if it's how habbo handles colours in chat too. Type @blue@ test on habbo using new chat Vs old chat.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
I believe this also happens on habbo if you use colours in chat. It's not coded incorrectly if it's how habbo handles colours in chat too. Type @blue@ test on habbo using new chat Vs old chat.
@blue@, @Red@ ext, I'm pretty sure were addressed in later builds of Habbo. But the font tags you've added yourself, and I'm pretty sure there is a boolean somewhere in your user settings that differentiates old and new chat. You can use the boolean to determining whether or not to add the font tags in during the chat event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread