NextGen Hosting

Parsov

May 18, 2016
They're missing out, though.
Yeah if they didn't delete it they would have a little bit of a laugh.

Had a little bit of conversation with him so I wanted to add that here.
You must be registered for see images attach

The Kid was a little dumb but atleast he kept us entertained all day. And he told the police because someone online threatened him LMFAO???

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

The Kid was a little dumb but atleast he kept us entertained all day. And he told the police because someone online threatened him LMFAO???
Nobody threatened him. He threatened others. Besides that, the UK police aren't going to bother about negative feedback against a host which is clearly abusing it's powers against it's clients to form some kind of censorship, for a forum hosted and owned from the US.

Anyways, just let him rant. In all honesty, it's funny and a great warning to our users not to trust this host or person.

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Nobody threatened him. He threatened others. Besides that, the UK police aren't going to bother about negative feedback against a host which is clearly abusing it's powers against it's clients to form some kind of censorship, for a forum hosted and owned from the US.

Anyways, just let him rant. In all honesty, it's funny and a great warning to our users not to trust this host or person.
We talked a while ago today. You are absolutely right let the people see what kind of a Hosting they are. Very unprofessional.
But hey we had a laugh so :up:

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018

LMAO, i didnt buy the proxy it was offered to me for free because his buddy dusty caused shit when i opened Holo, hes the one who gave me the ipaddy and port, i didnt set anything up, it was all under his control, It was DDOsed because, an idiot he is, threatened to call the police on another hotel for making threats. Which by the way, My Proxy was used by many hotels, meaning when my proxy went down, all under the same server went down aswell, shit host he is.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
i love his terms of service page LUL
6FrF5jZ.png

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Oh really. I wonder what he told you. Actually, I don't wonder at all. I don't care either.

I've sent OVH an email with all the legal violations you've done.

- Hosting files that are the IP of Sulake
- Threatening users
- Ripping off users
- Computer trespassing

And a few more things. I'll make sure to send it to every provider, host, or whatever company is providing you with goods/services in any way. I'm done with you.

We love @Wess!

Users who are viewing this thread