NextGen Hosting

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Just gonna leave this here, not sure what relevance I have with DevBest management to be notified of this, but okay.
You must be registered for see images attach

Platinum

Hello!
Sep 2, 2012
Man.. Screw this guy. I don’t know why I became so invested in following this thread, it has its hilarious moments from time to time but then I end up remembering the people he’s scammed, verbally harassed, lied to and so on. He hasn’t stopped either. Yeah he may be banned now and has gained a bad reputation, but it’s still sad that he isn’t fully gone along with his terrible excuse of a “hosting company” too. I really hope anything related to him in any manner gets shut down completely. I can’t necessarily call his customers dumb for going with his hosting services, as most of them are likely unaware. :(

XBrandonEdwardX

Feb 21, 2019
Myself have not had any problems with this company ever infact i thought they are very good and cheap

Because this reply doesn't feel fake for forced...

Man.. Screw this guy. I don’t know why I became so invested in following this thread, it has its hilarious moments from time to time but then I end up remembering the people he’s scammed, verbally harassed, lied to and so on. He hasn’t stopped either. Yeah he may be banned now and has gained a bad reputation, but it’s still sad that he isn’t fully gone along with his terrible excuse of a “hosting company” too. I really hope anything related to him in any manner gets shut down completely. I can’t necessarily call his customers dumb for going with his hosting services, as most of them are likely unaware. :(

Sooner or later he will get his.. Karma is a bitch.

Just gonna leave this here, not sure what relevance I have with DevBest management to be notified of this, but okay.

Yes, because the police are actually going to discuss information about an "open investigation". This is all bullshit. He's trash. I have also seen a post about his "Legal Team"... What legal team bud?

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
the police won't do anything to devbest lmao. this guy is 30 years old and delusional. Not to mention he's reported to a UK office, yet devbest is hosted in the united states so even then, they have no jurisdiction. im going to report him to the police for being a meme (because arent memes illegal in uk/eu?) LUL

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
The amount of shit coming out this guys mouth you’d think he was a test subject for The Human Centipede Jesus
I wonder if he realises just how little £240 income is in 3 months for a supposed "5 year old" business lmao

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
I wonder if he realises just how little £240 income is in 3 months for a supposed "5 year old" business lmao
I make that in a week from one job or I’ll make double that for doing my other job ? £240 is 3 months is shocking

yagalkatrina

Jan 1, 2019
Cannot wait for this "seize and desist" letter.

> seize
When ya get it make sure to upload it xd
Post automatically merged:

@Sledmore

Last edited:

yagalkatrina

Jan 1, 2019

@Wess Time to start devbest is over party?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011

@Wess Time to start devbest is over party?
Sounds like it. The funny part is, @Sledmore was trolling a guy on Discord who asked who the owner was. So Ant is actually thinking that Craig is the owner, which he isn't. It's all so funny. Honestly, I *might* move this thread to the Entertainment section.

yagalkatrina

Jan 1, 2019
Sounds like it. The funny part is, @Sledmore was trolling a guy on Discord who asked who the owner was. So Ant is actually thinking that Craig is the owner, which he isn't. It's all so funny. Honestly, I *might* move this thread to the Entertainment section.
Ant is talking to my brother who is my "solicitor" legit the funniest thing ever.

M8than

yes
Mar 16, 2012
How does he expect to pay a legal team when his income is £240/3 - his monthly server costs per month???

Parsov

May 18, 2016
Didn't read everything but how did this conversation turn from Cloud Hotel to some guy talking from his rear. Also absolutely unprofessional and disrespectful from the Staff members on that hotel to talk to their users like that. Still would definetly pay a visit to roast their non-existent Cloud EMULATOR.

Users who are viewing this thread