NextGen Hosting

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
So i recently stumbled upon a hotel named Habcloud.pw, right now i walk into the hotel, happen to run into @Dusty1997, Kept kicking me from the room, And now im getting DDOS Threats because a user asked me what hotel im from, i said dabbzo.com, was summoned by Dusty and banned by Ziggy

User Reliable, aka Anthony Carter of NextGenHosting, is using users data to express hatred and to show off "skils" to his clients.

You must be registered for see images attach

Just a fair warning, I really did nothing wrong, i came to checkout the hotel with the username Layne, user Yogi(Dusty) Told me to leave and has now started sending my "machine ID" to everyone and has threatened to leak it on DevBest/***** (A machine ID is nothing, they cannot do anything to me. but make threats to "scare me"), If this is your cup of tea, theres the party. This hosting company is nothing but drama, would stay away.

SentimentalX

Society is deteriorating.
Feb 9, 2019
Disgusting people, a thread had already been created regarding them previously. I'd keep my distance in life from such people. In terms of leaking on Devbest, it is extremely improbable anyone here would do anything as the majority of the community stands against such actions. The thread would just get deleted and the poster would get banned - just forget about them and move on with life. I'm sure anything they do to you can be sorted out with a couple of phone calls to your ISP.

I wish you all the best.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
"powered by nextgen emulator" aka plus just name changed LMAO layne just don't give them the satisfaction bb
Disgusting people, a thread had already been created regarding them previously. I'd keep my distance in life from such people. In terms of leaking on Devbest, it is extremely improbable anyone here would do anything as the majority of the community stands against such actions. The thread would just get deleted and the poster would get banned - just forget about them and move on with life. I'm sure anything they do to you can be sorted out with a couple of phone calls to your ISP.

I wish you all the best.
Aye im just posting to warn people of the things this hosting company likes to do. i aint worried about a little ant. ;) When Reliable said he took me down, He did not, he only said that on HabCloud to show off to the users, not thinking that i have eyes in the hotel.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017

I wish you all the best.
imagine being 20+ (as i assume they are) threatening to boot Layne it's so embarrassing like they clearly have issues, major ones LMAO

Ridge

Jul 11, 2016
That's really appalling behaviour for a hosting company. I'd expect professionalism from a registered company but this is really low, and rather disgusting.
(Minor side note, NextGenHabbo aren't affiliated with this company, just similar names :p)

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
The moment they will post their stuff on here, they'll get perm banned. Stuff like this really pisses me off.

Also, they don't have any friends in staff members here. Besides that, if any staff member would post PII, they'd get instantly removed from the staff team.

Once again, I highly recommend everyone to NOT use NextGenHosting, or any hotel that uses them as a host, or any service/website affiliated with it's owners and/or friends of the owners. Do NOT use or access it.

I'll be closely monitoring this thread to prevent the spamhouse it became last time, so please stay on topic. Thanks OP for helping out the community in making wise choices.

Also, just in advance: we're still waiting for your legal team (assumably your mom) to contact us. Also in advance, we won't delete this thread.

-------------

Small update: @Dusty1997 is banned from here.

Last edited:

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
LUL at some of their "threats"
ThAt Ip Is oN tHe DaRk wEb - darkweb people don't give two fucks about personal ip addresses
SpvcyL7.png

That string of numbers is just some random bullshit he spammed
H9jhKgi.png

Machine IP Address? Homie you good?
MIP is machine ID & IP address, not one thing.

I also wouldn't suggest any hosting service that has a "habbo retro package" as they're all shit and illegal anyway - so any 'legal team' this company has, has no levy over anyone.
If you want real, cheap & HONEST hosting for a 5 user hotel, use hostsavor or v2internet.

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
LUL at some of their "threats"
ThAt Ip Is oN tHe DaRk wEb - darkweb people don't give two fucks about personal ip addresses
SpvcyL7.png

That string of numbers is just some random bullshit he spammed
H9jhKgi.png

Machine IP Address? Homie you good?
MIP is machine ID & IP address, not one thing.

I also wouldn't suggest any hosting service that has a "habbo retro package" as they're all shit and illegal anyway - so any 'legal team' this company has, has no levy over anyone.
If you want real, cheap & HONEST hosting for a 5 user hotel, use hostsavor or v2internet.
i mean, does he even know how to get onto the dark web:lol: they are all a bunch of fools lmaoo

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
There's a reason Ziggy was removed from not one, but two hotels within a timespan of two weeks. First he "resigned" *ahem* was removed from Lubbo and joins another hotel as our rival, taking some of the users with him, like three/four, spreads false rumors about the hotel owner of Lubbo, takes Lubbo's Discord and changes it all to Habbix. Stays with Habbix for about a week before he is gotten rid of, he was rude to users, disrespectful and has no self manners, looks like the same will happen at HabCloud. Also, booting, such immaturity, kids still think they're cool because they can waste $40 to take down a home connection, awesome. Try hitting something worthwhile then think you're cool, otherwise, hitting home connections is nothing. It's literally 2019, and this can't even be a peaceful last possible year of retros, how sad.

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
This is disgusting. I find it hilarious how they think we (staff members here) would accommodate these foul monsters.

I would recommend what Wess said and stay away from these toxic users, hotel's and the host itself.
It sounds like they've shot themselves in the foot as when the word gets out, nobody will be using their services.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
This is disgusting. I find it hilarious how they think we (staff members here) would accommodate these foul monsters.

I would recommend what Wess said and stay away from these toxic users, hotel's and the host itself.
It sounds like they've shot themselves in the foot as when the word gets out, nobody will be using their services.
Last sentence is horribly wrong, most of the retro hosting providers have been toxic for years and still gain users. Most users are not informed, the ones who do partake in their services usually are completely unaware of retro forums and or simply don't care because they can be manipulated by the hosting provider to confide in them.

The only way to find an actual reliable "retro provider" is to quit looking for them and use a professional service (AWS, GC, Azure, DO).

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Last sentence is horribly wrong, most of the retro hosting providers have been toxic for years and still gain users. Most users are not informed, the ones who do partake in their services usually are completely unaware of retro forums and or simply don't care because they can be manipulated by the hosting provider to confide in them.

The only way to find an actual reliable "retro provider" is to quit looking for them and use a professional service (AWS, GC, Azure, DO).
Not entirely true. I've used Johno's hosting for years and created many hotel's using his services and I've never had an issue like this above.

I've also used HostSavor but the service and servers were rubbish, my point is you can't say every reseller for retro's are doing this, because they're not.
I don't think what I said above was "horribly wrong" though.

This host sounds like it's hosted by a couple of kids with their mums credit cards buying dedi's to resell and booters, I mean all I have to do is take a look at the website and I know for a fact I wont be using their services.

Laynester

a bad bitch
Nov 7, 2018
Not entirely true. I've used Johno's hosting for years and created many hotel's using his services and I've never had an issue like this above.

I've also used HostSavor but the service and servers were rubbish, my point is you can't say every reseller for retro's are doing this, because they're not.
I don't think what I said above was "horribly wrong" though.

This host sounds like it's hosted by a couple of kids with their mums credit cards buying dedi's to resell and booters, I mean all I have to do is take a look at the website and I know for a fact I wont be using their services.
Ant(the owner )is 30-31, while under ant at Reliable, i had a tcp proxy, for holo, when under him, he leaked holos ip to his friends, tristan(dusty) and stephen(from some other hosting bs) So if anyone decides to go with them, they like to leak ips when ye piss em off, fair warning.

yagalkatrina

Jan 1, 2019
Hello,
As someone who personally dealt with NGH I can say, the hosting is terrible. They terminated my server for "DDoSing" upon finding out Ant put the booter upon my VPS then claimed one of my developers did it. After doing that, they took my website (habnam.xyz) and took the hotel as theirs. They used all of my stuff for example my edited EMU. He then claims he had no part in it then says he did it. He kept trying to offer me a free VPS with "weekly VPS checks" and then he said he'd take it upto "monthly VPS checks". When I went to get a new VPS host he kept chatting shit about it, saying he spoke to the host about "everything" blatantly slandering me about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Hello,
As someone who personally dealt with NGH I can say, the hosting is terrible. They terminated my server for "DDoSing" upon finding out Ant put the booter upon my VPS then claimed one of my developers did it. After doing that, they took my website (habnam.xyz) and took the hotel as theirs. They used all of my stuff for example my edited EMU. He then claims he had no part in it then says he did it. He kept trying to offer me a free VPS with "weekly VPS checks" and then he said he'd take it upto "monthly VPS checks". When I went to get a new VPS host he kept chatting shit about it, saying he spoke to the host about "everything" blatantly slandering me about it.

scummy and shady af, if anyone willingly uses this host, you're stupid

antiny2010

Nov 27, 2014
Here we go again lol considering gained 3 clients in past 24 hours these posts make absolutely no sence what so ever and they are pleased with the services.

Please refrain from posting this shit once again.
Post automatically merged:

In fact I should thank you layne as this post has just had 2 more people message me asking me for services so thanks layne this post is kinda pointless lol

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Here we go again lol considering gained 3 clients in past 24 hours these posts make absolutely no sence what so ever and they are pleased with the services.

Please refrain from posting this shit once again.
Post automatically merged:

In fact I should thank you layne as this post has just had 2 more people message me asking me for services so thanks layne this post is kinda pointless lol

Please refer to:

simply don't care because they can be manipulated by the hosting provider to confide in them.

Alas, all exposure is helpful good or bad in terms of advertising.

I have no doubt in my mind your services are shite, your product is shite and your own self is shite. However, people throwing money for "retro hosting" or any hosting directly for a retro clearly are ignorant customers in the first place. If they were smart, they'd use 90% cheaper linux hosting with actual companies. So the only reason you make sells is because your consumer base is a bunch of morons, you'll also be out of business within a few weeks most likely because you're a moron as well.

Users who are viewing this thread