Newest LTD Coral King Vanity LTD With Badge

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello, this isnt a furni release its more of just a badge release to be honest and some brief update and screen shots. Any way it appears habbo is moving ahead with the LTD furni and I believe next they will be moving to the Coral King Vanity for the next LTD, moving on from the previous sea horse they had. Now each of these LTD come with a LTD Badge as seen below. I took the opportunity to add it to my hotels LTD page. What makes this furni different from the regular, non LTD furni in the catalog (just the plain vanity or sea horse) is 1, the user gets a badge, and 2 the furni shows as a LTD, therefor give that particular furni more value. Any way I would use this LTD as a major push item to get users in your hotel to spend more coin or diamonds especially for the hotels with donors.

This is the vanity with badge from the hotel

This is from my hotel, you dont have to have it as a LTD thats up to you, most people already have this furni. If not search the forums its there, just add it and edit the fields so its a LTD. Pretty self explanatory.

And lastly the badge with the texts.

badge_name_CRK34=LTD Coral King Vanity
badge_desc_CRK34=LTD Coral King Vanity

The CRK34 you can change to accommodate your badge name needs. I used what I had available

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread