Flash [New] Rig Hotel righotel.pw/rigrp Hiring ! R63

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZHotel

Apr 7, 2012
Hello guys today I'll be showing you guys a hotel I have made and a roleplay that is under development.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4476c08056f3f3d39b4fff6ec99057f2.png

My hotel is
We are protected in both http and tcp and customized, we are hiring and have dedicated staff members who's willing to help.
Although we are R63(A) we also have the latest furniture and customs. Here are some screenies of the hotel it self.
Me:
Staff:
Ingame client:
Catalog: : (I was in the middle of editing front page)
Reasons why you should join: We are r63(a) and there's not much hotels out there like that anymore since the other hotels want to be "Updated" I said might as well be updated in our own way, we also contribute to the hotel well enough to make sure you have a stay safe and have fun. We have active staff and a striving community.
Features coming soon: More cms updates, in game emoji's uses, catalog, commands, new icons and more.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now on to the RP
RigRP is currently in closed beta at the moment but will be opened up for beta testing hopefully 12/5/2015. If you want to be a part of our beta team add me on skype @DeSavageKing, i'll ensure that you'll be giving something in return for helping us through the process. More info coming soon. Thanks!
5d1c4552520eb1acc048599396d78f75.png

Last edited:

grand

Sex? Yes please.
May 4, 2014
I played this for a while, great server, and the owner actually took in and accomplished my opinions, such as firing excess staff, making VIP benefits less eco ruining, and a forum.
I would give this retro an 8/10, one con is the overused CMS.

AZHotel

Apr 7, 2012
I played this for a while, great server, and the owner actually took in and accomplished my opinions, such as firing excess staff, making VIP benefits less eco ruining, and a forum.
I would give this retro an 8/10, one con is the overused CMS.
Haha ! Thanks man ! Much appreciative !!!!

Woiah

Mar 5, 2012
Righotel.pw ROCKS!
- Great Staff
- Awesome layout
- Catalogue is Great!

Join today! Best hotel i ever played on!

Very good job AZHotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread