MoonPHP ~ The most advanced Habbo CMS as of 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
I never liked frameworks, I was always the type of person that enjoyed coding everything entirely.
And I've been stated that I've credited the original developer in MoonPHP, regardless of the fact that I didn't have too.
What, you think just because you're editing their code for habbo that you won't have to credit them? lel KappaRoss

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
You're all just a bunch of losers.For fuck sakes who gives a fuck?
Any updates on the CMS?

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
I never liked frameworks, I was always the type of person that enjoyed coding everything entirely.

What, you think just because you're editing their code for habbo that you won't have to credit them? lel KappaRoss
That's not what I stated, I said the "Credits" section on this post was to acknowledge developers in the Habbo community that contributed, not everyone who contributed in general.
That statement is factually incorrect. Any MIT licensed project must be credited appropriately.
You learn something new everyday.
You're all just a bunch of losers.For fuck sakes who gives a fuck?
Any updates on the CMS?
No updates right now, I haven't worked on it in a long time due to the fact that my PC is still in the shop.

I've also just noticed that the documentation on the database class actually proves that I was in the process and rewriting it. And also, looking back at that repository I see that everything was NOT in fact copied verbatim, and only a few functions were taken.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
The code I posted was from a class in MoonPHP, where the original developer was credited for it (even though I really didn't have too, that is the respectful thing to do?). And the fact that I said the reason I posted that was for clarification regarding my CMS being PDO, rather than MySQLi. It wasn't a snippet to show progress or updates, if it was in the context of "Finished writing class.engine.php" I would certainly agree with you and you would see "Credits to the simple-mvc repo for their PDO database wrapper"

So you remain invalid, and we're back at square 1 again.
So strange, I guess I am mistaken here too:

Which links to your Github:

But apparently that is copied straight from with no credits whatsoever. (Link is for RZ) Very strange.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
So strange, I guess I am mistaken here too:

Which links to your Github:

But apparently that is copied straight from with no credits whatsoever. (Link is for RZ) Very strange.
You notice is says "copy" right? Habbo emulator wasn't even on that build (which is around the shockwave era) I happen to stumble across it on RZ and put it in there for people who wanted to use it.
It's never been touched, it's not referenced anywhere in my emulator, it's just lying there.

Nor is it renamed and taken credit for, its a .txt file for crying out loud? It's the exact copy from the forum and if he would've put credits on his header the credits would still be there, because I didn't even read through his code.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
lol

keep making excuses. you must be some great "developer"

Not even following the same variable naming convention throughout "your" class

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
lol

keep making excuses. you must be some great "developer"

Not even following the same variable naming convention throughout "your" class
Now I'm actually questioning your coding abilities, notice that PDOgin is an entirely different class from the one in MoonPHP
PDOgin is an extension of the PDO Instance, whilst the current implementation in MoonPHP is a wrapper.

NOT THE SAME CLASS

And that was so long ago, I can spot out the mistakes I've made whilst writing it, but I'm pretty sure you can't.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
Now I'm actually questioning your coding abilities, notice that PDOgin is an entirely different class from the one in MoonPHP
PDOgin is an extension of the PDO Instance, whilst the current implementation in MoonPHP is a wrapper.

NOT THE SAME CLASS

And that was so long ago, I can spot out the mistakes I've made whilst writing it, but I'm pretty sure you can't.
I'm pointing out the instances of the variables not using the same naming convention, which is something no person who can actually code would do. It's another indication that portions of that code were likely jacked from something else.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
I'm pointing out the instances of the variables not using the same naming convention, which is something no person who can actually code would do. It's another indication that portions of that code were likely jacked from something else.
Portions of a simple PDO class? I reckon you're simply trying to downplay my coding ability out of jealousy. Is that a bit cocky of moi?
And the naming convention of local variables in a function reflected off the functions purpose/name.

I do however, take responsibility for switching from camelCase to CamelCase or whatever that uppercase shit is called, but on my account I wasn't familiar with any style of coding.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
Portions of a simple PDO class? I reckon you're simply trying to downplay my coding ability out of jealousy. Is that a bit cocky of moi?
And the naming convention of local variables in a function reflected off the functions purpose/name.
That makes no sense lmao

No person goes from:
PHP:
$getStatement=$this->prepare($sql);
To:
PHP:
$RowStatement=$this->prepare($sql);

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
That makes no sense lmao

No person goes from:
PHP:
$getStatement=$this->prepare($sql);
To:
PHP:
$RowStatement=$this->prepare($sql);
I do however, take responsibility for switching from camelCase to CamelCase or whatever that uppercase shit is called, but on my account I wasn't familiar with any style of coding.
I don't think you're in the position to say what the average person does and does not.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
I'm pretty sure I said it was a long time ago? Ever heard of self-improvement?
You're just embarrassing yourself now...
How is changing naming convention (something considered personal preference) an improvement? I've worked with hundreds of developers over the years and have never seen once where a person used two different naming conventions in the same snippet of code. I don't even see that from amateurs. But I do see it from people who rip other people's code.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
What is your point kid?

Listen here son, I honestly cannot tell you why it is I switched styles in between a class because of how long ago that was, but I'm pretty sure there would be many factors involved say-- how long it took me to write said class? Maybe I was feeling a little different from the time I wrote those other functions to the time I wrote that function (because it is the last function that I wrote, obviously).

I've already told you my lack of OCD may have been the cause of it, maybe I wrote them in 2 different time periods, etc. Either way, you still fail at getting your point across-- so if you're trying to persuade people to think of me as "Jaden the guy who steals other people's code" you're getting no where.

Want me to release something else so you can say I stole someone else's code? Lets get something straight. I don't code for attention, or for profit, I code because at the end of the day looking back at what you've accomplished using your OWN code and your own STYLE is satisfying for me.

So if you think you're going to hurt my feelings by calling me childish names (or implying so), again, you're wasting your time.

Ecko

Nov 25, 2012
What is your point kid?

Listen here son, I honestly cannot tell you why it is I switched styles in between a class because of how long ago that was, but I'm pretty sure there would be many factors involved say-- how long it took me to write said class? Maybe I was feeling a little different from the time I wrote those other functions to the time I wrote that function (because it is the last function that I wrote, obviously).

I've already told you my lack of OCD may have been the cause of it, maybe I wrote them in 2 different time periods, etc. Either way, you still fail at getting your point across-- so if you're trying to persuade people to think of me as "Jaden the guy who steals other people's code" you're getting no where.

Want me to release something else so you can say I stole someone else's code? Lets get something straight. I don't code for attention, or for profit, I code because at the end of the day looking back at what you've accomplished using your OWN code and your own STYLE is satisfying for me.

So if you think you're going to hurt my feelings by calling me childish names (or implying so), again, you're wasting your time.
Oh damn, no real excuse for this one unfortunately :(

See, I (and now most others) know the type of person you are. The same person who spews BS they know very little about (ie - ) and then make up numerous excuses for their inadequacy.

And lol at childish names. Pretty sure I've been much more civil than you have in this little exchange.

Jaden

not so active
Aug 24, 2014
Oh damn, no real excuse for this one unfortunately :(

See, I (and now most others) know the type of person you are. The same person who spews BS they know very little about (ie - ) and then make up numerous excuses for their inadequacy.

And lol at childish names. Pretty sure I've been much more civil than you have in this little exchange.
Actually, that was banter, you're reading from one of my best mates in the community :).

And you haven't, you've actually proven to be a complete bullshit starter and you make statements which you cannot backup 100%. You're probably the only person on DevBest who's read my thread with reading glasses and your face printed to the screen in an attempt to correct me for every simple error.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
Okay so all in all this is what I forsee;

In about 3/4 weeks you'll close this thread blaming it on ecko's salt.
Another habbo development unfinished, without any source. (unless if you can link me to a github then i'll swallow my words)

I mean gee, i don't finish my developments but atleast it's most definitely my code, and it gets released regardless so someone could extend it.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Okay so all in all this is what I forsee;

In about 3/4 weeks you'll close this thread blaming it on ecko's salt.
Another habbo development unfinished, without any source. (unless if you can link me to a github then i'll swallow my words)

I mean gee, i don't finish my developments but atleast it's most definitely my code, and it gets released regardless so someone could extend it.
To be fair, that's how it goes with my development lmao. I always get bored midway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread