MapleStory Section

$Shawn$

Jan 31, 2011
I think there should be a MapleStory Section where people can put tuts on how to make a MapleStory Private Server and where people can post help if they need help to make there server. Since some people play maplestory :)

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
No need to burst your bubble but I have never heard of MapleStory that shows that it's not that popular.

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
well then ur late cause like more then like 1million people play it

Still I haven't heard of it also that 1 million doesn't change anything as the count for users signed up to Habbo is 20 million but this is a MMORP forum so I couldn't possibly say it can't be added just the fact is the section going to be high in members and popular?

$Shawn$

Jan 31, 2011
it would be since popular if u go to basilmarket.com its a place for maplestory and just try putting the section up it will get alot of view and alot of people would make one and i could post one tut

$Shawn$

Jan 31, 2011
its good and i made a private server so it would be popular section :D

you guy should just try to make one?

Kush

Nov 12, 2010
I completely agree with Shawn, but even if there is no section you can still advertise .

Jo$h

Posting Freak
Jul 7, 2010
I understand where you are coming from, but if we don't have very many members that play MapleStory, there is no point in adding it.
RastaLulz said:
There is no use adding sections that won't be active

Kieren

The OGz
Aug 4, 2010
I understand where you are coming from, but if we don't have very many members that play MapleStory, there is no point in adding it.

The problem is that we wouldn't actually know if the section would be full and active if we didn't add it, taking on board it would be inactive, there is only one way to find out, and that's by adding these sections and if there not active they can be easily removed, as I said ages ago the forum is a little low with MMORP section's atm; After all this forum is developing skills and releasing our work also I would try and join Maplestory it's something new at the end of the day.

Dayron1234

Rapnameiszero,cuzIhavezero,toleranceforidiots
Jun 30, 2010
I agree 100% ki and I couldn't said better as I would have probably said nothing and even though I have never tried it I can make a private server just for fun and see what it is like

Users who are viewing this thread