Lottory For RevCMS

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Hello Guys!

For this you'll need a cron system, i'm not allowed to release the one I have so you'll either need to manually run the script for find a cron based solution. Basically you'll put the scripts where you want, set the action on the form i provide to the link to the lottery, and run the sql provided. If you don't have a cron system you can simply run the lotto cron however often you please.

Form -
Code:
<form action="URL TO LOTTO PAGE" method="post">
<input type="submit" name="ticketbuy" />
</form>

Files -

If you find any bugs, please let me know :)

R3TR0Z

Aug 11, 2010
U mad bro?

Learn some propper spelling before you start an thread and plus i've already said that it's nice so don't be mad so fast.

90s > Present
Jun 18, 2012
Did you use the form, edit the action etc?
Heres what I did:
1. Copy & Paste into News.php (Didn't show)
2. Uploaded the "newscomments" into the server, and then put "<?php include_once('newscomments.php'); ?>" where I pleased.
(Didn't show aswell)

I also asked a few mates have they tried this it didn't show anything for them aswell.

Sledmur

Web-Developer
Nov 29, 2011
Live demo for both @ quixhotel.com, the lottery isn't up yet as i have to do some other edits to suit our needs. But you can see it works....

TrueHabb

Dec 20, 2011
Live demo for both @ quixhotel.com, the lottery isn't up yet as i have to do some other edits to suit our needs. But you can see it works....

you says theres a live demo? i go on the website.. no demo? so how can i see that it works if theres nothing to be shown?

90s > Present
Jun 18, 2012
you says theres a live demo? i go on the website.. no demo? so how can i see that it works if theres nothing to be shown?
-facepalms-

The demo is the news comments thingy
Which I still don't see how his works.
Also he stated above that the lottery system isn't up yet.

Users who are viewing this thread