Andercova

Sep 26, 2016

1516847521.png

HabboTC is an old German hotel which decided to change their community from German to English users.
The project was founded in 2011/2012 and closed for a duration of 4 months in 2017. For 3 years we have had a
decreasing user count and for this we have decided to become the first German project to convert our hotel from
German to English based.

Y'all know the heart of a virtual project is the technic part.
With the loss of our technician we also lost a good friend, a highly motivated staff and our technical support.

In connection with the resignation we offer 2 jobs, both are development jobs.

1516847568.png

Developers have many responsibilities in virtual society. One of which are development of technology.

As an emulator developer or colloquial application developer you play a key role in our project during
the development process. With well-founded and broad knowledge in software development you can create
your own functions and features for a well-organized project.

Web developer responsibilities include building our website from the concept all the way to completion.
Fashioning everything from the home page to site layout, creating new functions throughout the development
phase. For further help in your development we have keen designers that are at your disposal.

1517024589.png

Summarized in a few words, we're expecting politeness, commitment, the ability to interact with
international employees and the essential knowhow.

1516847391.png

We can offer you a virtual workplace, a place where you can learn new things and let your ideas be reality.
An international team with a great knowledge in many different aspects of technology. After the development
process, a part of the advertisement and premium purchases revenue is discussed.

“if you are Dr. Who, we are your Tardis”

We shall be using the Arcturus Emulator by @TheGeneral with a self-made designed and coded CMS.

1516847625.png

Emulator developer
- advanced knowledge in Java & C#
- able to work in a team
- able to work with Windows & Linux
- good knowledge in working with Microsoft Visual Studios and code (and/or Eclipse)
- ability to solve problems by yourself - able to code clean

Web developer
- advanced knowledge in PHP, HTML, CSS, SQL, JavaScript, jQuery etc.
- able to work in teams
- able to solve problems by yourself
- able to code cleanly

and last but not least, we need your time.

1516847452.png

I hope you enjoyed our recruitment thread.

You can contact me or my team @ our Discord:
or here
Email: [email protected]

Discord: Egi#1077

Last edited:

HoldUp

dont even
Aug 31, 2017
This is a nice looking thread. Looks good, hope you find someone decent. Retros are slowly dying.

JMS

Posting Freak
Aug 25, 2014
If this job would be a paid position I could almost guarantee you'd have found someone by now.
OT: Best of luck finding someone. @Sentinel

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Tried to check the hotel out, link didn't work.

Good luck in finding somebody, hopefully you haven't given up!

Users who are viewing this thread