Looking for a Developer for AtomCMS and Nitro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gubben

May 19, 2024
Hello everyone,
I have created an hotel named Gubba,
The hotel is for scandinavian people seeing how it seem there were none in existent and we have a broad player-base that are waiting to get back on the hotel, meaning Norwegian-Sweden-Denmark.
I'm looking for a developer who can help me out with the following tasks:
add Battlepass, fix commands, add furnitures, fix furnitures, dicemaster showing 1-6 not some square box, rollers, fix walldecorations at proper height, background space (windows) fix, (being able to rotate and stack as suppose to, i also need the catalog to be clean every single item named proper, not some habbo item, and add the feature Text To Speech where people can talk for say 2-3 minutes and then it would be played automaticly when sent in the chat (hotel)
such as catalog when searching for an furni, it shows exact and not some waterbowl when searching for club sofa, i also need someone who can fix diagonal walkings, fix all wired functionalitys, add show message WIRED, and bunch bunch more, i also need translation in Norwegian both website and inside the hotel.
This will be launched from and including Thursday 1 June.
wallet and a lighter catalog to find the furniture in
Starts with 40 coins on each account, only allowed with one account.
Each piece of furniture costs 2 coin
Mode: Z Shelf: 1 coin
GUBBA Klubb (HC) The catalogue: 5 coins each piece of furniture.
No rare furniture, only normal furniture.
Auction, where people can bidd on furnitures in the catalogue that they list.
No customized furniture in the regular catalogue, only for VIP 1-3.
(VIP+)
When people enter random rooms sometimes they get rewarded 1-10 credits (one reward per day)
Do so people have levels they can level up (BattlePass) where they can claim various items such as coins, badges (unique), rares, and maybe even a VIP membership if lucky.
Fix a DJ Radio (Booth)
when entering hotel Play\Pause.

We are currently using AtomCMS and Nitro
also need help with adding new daily things i will pay per work-list, i'm fine with whatever payment method you want the money to be sent.
Are you that person who will help me accomplish these tasks? :cool:
Uhosting.us scammed me for 200$ (This is wrong) i was just expecting changes and confirmation on what was being fixed, due to slow replies waited several days i jumped to conclusion, it seems they have been doing everything all the documents i've sent them on discord was compiled into an entire document which i was not aware of due to not being replied as often i would like, and they are now fixing the things i've paid them to do.

Last edited:

lBambuco

May 20, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have created an hotel named Gubba,
The hotel is for scandinavian people seeing how it seem there were none in existent and we have a broad player-base that are waiting to get back on the hotel, meaning Norwegian-Sweden-Denmark.
I'm looking for a developer who can help me out with the following tasks:
add Battlepass, fix commands, add furnitures, fix furnitures, dicemaster showing 1-6 not some square box, rollers, fix walldecorations at proper height, background space (windows) fix, (being able to rotate and stack as suppose to, i also need the catalog to be clean every single item named proper, not some habbo item,
such as catalog when searching for an furni, it shows exact and not some waterbowl when searching for club sofa, i also need someone who can fix diagonal walkings, fix all wired functionalitys, add show message WIRED, and bunch bunch more, i also need translation in Norwegian both website and inside the hotel.
This will be launched from and including Thursday 1 June.
wallet and a lighter catalog to find the furniture in
Starts with 40 coins on each account, only allowed with one account.
Each piece of furniture costs 2 coin
Mode: Z Shelf: 1 coin
GUBBA Klubb (HC) The catalogue: 5 coins each piece of furniture.
No rare furniture, only normal furniture.
Auction, where people can bidd on furnitures in the catalogue that they list.
No customized furniture in the regular catalogue, only for VIP 1-3.
(VIP+)
When people enter random rooms sometimes they get rewarded 1-10 credits (one reward per day)
Do so people have levels they can level up (BattlePass) where they can claim various items such as coins, badges (unique), rares, and maybe even a VIP membership if lucky.
Fix a DJ Radio (Booth)
when entering hotel Play\Pause.

We are currently using AtomCMS and Nitro
also need help with adding new daily things i will pay per work-list, i'm fine with whatever payment method you want the money to be sent.
Are you that person who will help me accomplish these tasks? :cool:
Uhosting.us scammed me for 200$ so i would like to see some of your work before proceeding.
My discord .zsanti I can send my portfolio with the list of hotels I have worked in, demo :)

Gubben

May 19, 2024
Whoever that wants to hep me with these tasks i will require to see some previous worl as seveloper an old hotel fix/others, and @Leader i will happily pay you via Visa i don't mind as long i know and can see you know how to do this, as mentioned on my post i was scammed by uhosting.us (This is wrong) i was just expecting changes and confirmation on what was being fixed, due to slow replies waited days jumped to conclusion, it seems they have been doing everything all the documents i've sent them on discord was compiled into an entire document which i was not aware of due to not being replied as often i would like, and they are now fixing the things i've paid them to do.

Last edited:

lBambuco

May 20, 2020
Whoever that wants to hdlp me with these tasks i will require to see some previous worl as seveloper an old hotel fix/others, and @Leader i will happily pay you via Visa i don't mind as long i know and can see you know how to do this, as mentioned on my post i was scammed by uhosting.us.
Yup, I can show you pictures of nitro, themes and functions I have done, no problem at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread