Video Look Up

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I actually saw this on Tumblr and it's quite interesting. I like the wording and positioning he uses, it sounds great.

Makes you think.

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
I like it better with the hype.

This is just a moralfag video. You do what you're happy doing, if you hate people then don't go outside and talk to them, if you must - go ahead and talk to them online. Online interaction has always been easier for me, because online people don't immediately judge you for your looks, age, race, or your accent. They judge you by how you first greet them, your avatar, maybe your username.

Talking to people online is and always will be easier for me, therefore it's my choice of communication. I think it's whatever you want to do.

You want to talk to people outside? Go for it, I'll stick to what I like best.

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
seen few people post on facebook but didnt watch, its very true, nowadays we all depend on technology but as it shows while staring at the screens so much passes by, no one is actually social anymore.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Yeah, I act a lot different IRL than I do on the internet. It's a lot easier on the internet to express things rather than telling someone, "Hey, you have a shitty personality".

Donkjam

Professional Moderator
Contributor
Nov 20, 2010
Yeah, I act a lot different IRL than I do on the internet. It's a lot easier on the internet to express things rather than telling someone, "Hey, you have a shitty personality".

indeed i think we all act different online than we do in real life

also when i was a kid i played outside and hardly ever used computers etc, nowadays its all about iPads...Computers and phones

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
also when i was a kid i played outside and hardly ever used computers etc, nowadays its all about iPads...Computers and phones
I think I was outside when I was younger, but my sister hardly goes outside and she's only 8.

Users who are viewing this thread