Local Gaming Repack (Multiple servers pre-setup ready to play) NOOB FRIENDLY //nitro/arcturus/customs/flash/shockwave/

Purewinter

Sep 6, 2012
Local Gaming Repack
Update: Added update information for kepler (old school) server

Hey everyone,

Hopefully this gives the community a little boost enabling newer users to get started easier.
Used to play back in old school days and dabble a little in retros and always struggled setting up a retro unless it was a 1click.
Finally got a better understanding and some help and made this server with an old school Habbo old school RS and RS classic server setup ready to go in just a few clicks no tech knowledge needed.
I also included a ton of customs ive paid for and found.

Everything here isnt my work ive just changed settings and made a repack into an easy virtual machine , credits to everyone who’s work ive repacked.

The servers are all setup to run privately on your local host but can be easily changed with some quick edits to be accessed by whoever.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE EMULATORS ARENT BEING UPDATE AND ARE LIKELY OUT OF DATE/MAY HAVE EXPLOITS IF YOU PLAN TO CONVERT TO MULTIPLAYER
——————————————-
Features

Latest Habbo Server
Arcturus Morningstar v3 emulator
Brain CMS
AMS Catalog
Thousands of customs
Nitro HTML5 (Can run on iOS no App)
HTML/Flash Clients

Old School Habbo Server (kepler) - credits to quackster
Kepler server emulator
V14 dcrs working (other versions might be setup too)
Working loader
Shockwave installed
for updates visit:

Sweet little addons to the repack:

RuneScape Classic Single Player
RuneScape Old School Single Player​

——————————————————————
All you need to do is​
  • download the 7zip file,​
  • Unzip with 7zip​
  • Install Virtual Box​
  • Choose to add existing virtual box and choose the file you just unzipped.​
  • Start Virtual Machine​
  • Rest of simple instructions are on sticky notes when you open the machine​
Ive setup an account with admin rights :
User: habbo
Password: password
Link:
1fichier -

——————————————————
For people who want to set it up on there own computer (not virtual machine) here’s the files and quick instructions
Latest Habbo
VIDEO TUTORIAL FOR NON VM LATEST SETUP - UNDER 2 MINS
  1. Download/install xampp​
  2. Start Apache and MySQL in xampp control​
  3. Delete files inside C:/xampp/htdocs​
  4. Replace with files inside CMS zip​
  5. Create database on MySQL called habbo and execute habbo.sql in that database​
  6. Extract emulator and open Run file​
  7. Using chrome for nitro or a flash enabled browser for flash open 127.0.0.1​
  8. Default account is user: habbo password: password​
Files for non virtual machine setup habbo latest :
1fichier -

———————————————————-
Updates have been released for Kepler including exploit fixes, please visit for any updates!!
Habbo Old School - Kepler - By Quackster​
  1. Install xampp and start apache and mysql on control​
  2. Make mysql database called kepler in phpmyadmin or with navicat​
  3. Execute sql file in database​
  4. Replace xampp/htdocs with files from classic.zip making sure that its xampp/htdocs/classic​
  5. Start Server and connect with shockwave browser at
  6. Default user is habbo password is password​
Files for non virtual machine setup habbo old school :
1fichier -
—————————-

I was hoping with this to help build to community and let builders not have to worry about getting there builds wiped .
I think it would be cool if we had somewhere we could exchange the sql code for our rooms to use and share with other hotels :D
If you like the repack let me know, lots can be fixed still, this was me just cramming together a feature packed collection for users of any skill level .

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010
This is setup for localhost play sorry, wont work on vps unless you configure it for that which i cant
To move to VPS usually just need to change localhost/127.0.0.1 to your proxy ip, allow the server through firewall and good to go

Purewinter

Sep 6, 2012
To move to VPS usually just need to change localhost/127.0.0.1 to your proxy ip, allow the server through firewall and good to go
Yeah i was sure thats all that needed to be done but i tried to help somone set up on there vps and we couldnt get a nitro connection, ports forwarded, maybe i didnt configure firewall correctly

KPS

Apr 29, 2021
Hi, I get this error when visiting Localhost :

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'bantype' in 'field list' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php:23 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(23): PDOStatement->execute() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(82): Html::checkBan('127.0.0.1', NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(10): Html::page() #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 23

Roper

Ancient Member
Jul 4, 2010

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'bantype' in 'field list' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php:23 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(23): PDOStatement->execute() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(82): Html::checkBan('127.0.0.1', NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(10): Html::page() #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php on line 23
Sounds like DB hasn't imported properly to me.

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020
PureWinter, if it is not uncomfortable, I made a tutorial organizing and adding everything necessary for the creation without any problem, I will not publish the link to not be boring, but the channel is 'joaowars776', any problem is solved created in the way that I made this video, I thank you purewinter for facilitating these files, in Brazil, many habbos appear all the time and nitro becomes something commercial, I believe that my organized pack will help them. I left a small credit at the end of the video and in the description, if you want me to announce something of your own in return, I would even be grateful to help you.

Purewinter

Sep 6, 2012

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'bantype' in 'field list' in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php:23 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(23): PDOStatement->execute() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php(82): Html::checkBan('127.0.0.1', NULL) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(10): Html::page() #3 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\app\classes\class.html.php on lin
make sure mysql server is turned on with the .sql file imported into the habbo database on mysql
Post automatically merged:

Is there an error in the links because it gives an error?
links still working

PureWinter, if it is not uncomfortable, I made a tutorial organizing and adding everything necessary for the creation without any problem, I will not publish the link to not be boring, but the channel is 'joaowars776', any problem is solved created in the way that I made this video, I thank you purewinter for facilitating these files, in Brazil, many habbos appear all the time and nitro becomes something commercial, I believe that my organized pack will help them. I left a small credit at the end of the video and in the description, if you want me to announce something of your own in return, I would even be grateful to help you.
Go ahead and post the link yours is different so good to have options for people.
Mines an automatic setup on virtual box virtual machine for local play.

joaowars776

Aug 28, 2020

This is the link, I posted many solutions in the comments in English and Portuguese, which is mine.

And speaking here

Unknown colums 'bantype' error in field list

The solution is simple, use Xampp 7.4, who has this error is for using Xampp 8.0 and maybe 5.6 (I haven't tested 5.6), and some are having problems uploading the database, giving an error and taking too long, the solution is to quickly use Navicat for that, it is enough

There are only two problems that I was unable to solve, which is rank returning to 1 always when entering the client, in addition to not having diamonds in users on phpmyadmin to add

If you can help me thank you

Last edited:

Shxrty

Shorty#1960
Mar 31, 2018

Unknown column 'bantype' in 'field list' in

Karbos21

May 26, 2014
Can you release the file separated for us. The file with everything is 11,9 GB and i want only that hotel.

Purewinter

Sep 6, 2012
Can you release the file separated for us. The file with everything is 11,9 GB and i want only that hotel.
Hey I already included this which was the non VM version half way down the post . Check that for the instructions.

Here's the link again
1fichier -

Karbos21

May 26, 2014
Hey I already included this which was the non VM version half way down the post . Check that for the instructions.

Here's the link again
1fichier -
Thanks!

One Question. I got the same error. How can i fix it?
Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'bantype' in 'field list' in ...

An error has occurred. Please contact the CMS administrator.
How can i fix the register page from the site?

Last edited:

Aced2021

May 15, 2021
I have tried and it works, its fast and the emu is great.

HTML5 Version
It's 1.05 GB in size, in contains the CMS, Database, SWFS, Emulator and all Nitro documents​

Download:
Screenshot:

Attachments

• workinghotel.png
    workinghotel.png
    248.6 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread