List of things I need help with... R63/Uber/BcStorm

rails4ever

Aug 25, 2013
Hi Folks,

I have a few things I need help with so I'm going to keep it one topic and if you are able to help with at least ONE of the things from the list, make a reply ;)

Also, keep in mind my VPS is a very expensive one, high ram, high cpu, and high data storage..

LIST:

• When buying multiple pieces of furni at one time of the same type, when it sends it to the intventory is shows up as one not 5 or 6 or however many you bought at a time.. Then when u go to place it an error comes up about it was already placed in the room and it gets deleted?
  • Main website will throw a 504 Error once and a while for a good 1-2 hours for everyone then it'll come back
  • I need all the names of the furni in the catalogue to english.. The pages are english but not all furni names and or descriptions
  • When loading a room sometimes screen will stay black and it won't complete until you refresh the room again
  • News article system in housekeeping doesn't always post, sometimes it will and sometimes it won't.
  • Public room button shows up after updating the database in navigator_publics_new, but when you click it it doesn't go to the room it just says loading... over and over
  • Chatlogs in housekeeping don't work!!!
  • Messenger system on CMS doesn't work
  • Homes don't have anything in the shop, just blanks
  • When starting up the EMU, it will have something in there that says: Unable to load furniture item: byesw_hand
  • I'd like to input a better help/reporting system then the R63B one... The one that most retros use where it's just one button for help, not categorized buttons and EMERGENCIES only button..

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
  • Main website will throw a 504 Error once and a while for a good 1-2 hours for everyone then it'll come back
    Solution: Could be a result of a boot/attack (Contact VPS company)
    • I need all the names of the furni in the catalogue to english.. The pages are english but not all furni names and or descriptions
      Solution: Get a new database or do it manually.
      • Chatlogs in housekeeping don't work!!!
        Solution: Look at your housekeeping folder and make sure the chatlogs page is connected to the database to view the chatlogs.
      You seem like you have a lot of problems this is why my hotel is R63. Try R63 or problems will just keeping occuring like this. Sorry I couldn't fix all the issues I am unfamiliar with R63B setup

rails4ever

Aug 25, 2013
JayTouch, it's not that, it's a problem that Chatlogs don't post.. I had .CS file edited to have the client query into chatlogs... look at this SQL error...

Error in query:
INSERT INTO chatlogs VALUES (NULL, '352', '417', '19', '16', '11/09/2013 19:16:10', '0', 'Junk 123', Lamuu);
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Unknown column 'Lamuu' in 'field list'
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
at Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.runQuery()

Also, I can't start a conversation with you, but I'd like your help. I am willing to pay for quality help. I have skype, you can add me, it's EMDF7A.

Users who are viewing this thread